ttc baby #2 Ontario anyone???

OMG congrats agreeksmom!!!!!! so happy for you, no BFP yet i'm on CD 15 and still getting neg ovulation tests :(

JaanRuk- i'm on them for 7 days but was told to discontinue use because they think that it may be viral not bacterial

I'm new to the forums and am from Mississauga. I need buddies.

Welcome SLH hows your cycle going how long have you been TTC ?

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. We got married in March and have been TTC since then, but weren't doing anything to prevent it before that.

I just got a clear blue fertility monitor, and even though it's expensive, I got my first peak today for the first time ever using it. I'm very excited and have been busy like crazy bd'ing. I'm on day 15 of my cycle and am now entering the 2ww period.

How are you doing this month.

anyone get a BFP??

Congratulations :D I don't see anywhere where you said you got a BFP, but it looks like it according to your signature. I send you all the best and hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

I haven't gotten a BFP yet, but won't be able to test for another couple of weeks. I am O'ing today.

i got an almost pos OPK today!! i think! have a look, only thing is i dont see OH till 10 tonight!! he's working! but its not quite as dark as test line so i think our timing may be right on!

Attachments

• IMG-20110707-00195.jpg
    IMG-20110707-00195.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 2
i got an almost pos OPK today!! i think! have a look, only thing is i dont see OH till 10 tonight!! he's working! but its not quite as dark as test line so i think our timing may be right on!
Yup id have to agree! that looks positive enough i think your timing will be right on! :dust::dust::flower: fx for you hun!

i am so EXCITED!!!

you should be!!

im currently 16 dpo 4 days late for my period no sign of af at all usually ill have spotting and major cramps but just nothing... i seriously am going mad checking through out the day to see if i am possibly spotting :wacko: i tested 11 dpo BFN 15 dpo BFN 16 dpo BFN... so im quite confused however i made a dr appointment tomorrow im going in for a blood test.. ill get the results back saturday fx fx fx fx fx :juggle: im not patient at all when it comes to these things

haha oh i wouldnt be patient either at all!! i will be cringing the entire two weeks

in a few days i'll be with you on that :( ugh i promised myself no symptom spotting just go on with life, so far i think i will BD tonight and tommrow and hopefully friday and sat but i may only get sunday if my OH goes away for work

Hey ladies, im late to join in do you mind?:flower:

Ali congrats on your positive opk!

i got my big pos opk on tuesday, i also got one monday, but when i tried on tues just for the heck of it, i got the craziest dark line ever! yesterday's was still pos, but not as bright.

anyways, i BD sat, tues, wed. i tried with DH on monday, but he was knackered from work, and i felt bad for pressing (i think he thinks im going a little crazy with the getting knocked up thing:growlmad:)

anyways, im from ottawa, 27, DH is 33. this will be our fourth cycle of charting/opking, but 12th month of no BCP/not preventing.

i have a good feeling about july! fx'd for all of us!!!

just in case you gals wanted a peek, its sat, sun, mon, tues, wed. I hope i caught it by BD'ing tues, wed.:shrug:

Hey Girls sorry to be MIA for the last few days. Been a bit busy, DH and I got a puppy a few days ago so its been pretty hetic around here. In the midst of it all was ovulation. We tried to BD as much as possible but I think I might have missed O day :( We did BD for 3 days before it but O day was also the day we got puppy so we were pooped out. Well last month we missed the day before O day but BD on O day and nothing happened so perhaps we still might have caught it this month. So I just have to settle in for the TWW!

JaanRuk: Any update on that late period? Fx'd for BFP!

Hey Girls sorry to be MIA for the last few days. Been a bit busy, DH and I got a puppy a few days ago so its been pretty hetic around here. In the midst of it all was ovulation. We tried to BD as much as possible but I think I might have missed O day :( We did BD for 3 days before it but O day was also the day we got puppy so we were pooped out. Well last month we missed the day before O day but BD on O day and nothing happened so perhaps we still might have caught it this month. So I just have to settle in for the TWW!

JaanRuk: Any update on that late period? Fx'd for BFP!

what kind of puppy did you get :D awwe i bet its been hectic , i think you have a good chance still even though you missed o day but did you BD the day after o day as well? i didnt bd on o day either this cycle.. but i did a whole bunch every other day before hand and a bit every other day after o day...nothing yet really no sign of af even if i was late by this time id at least have a bit of spotting and cramps but nothing ive tested on HPT's (first response) and kept getting BFN today i have a blood test to settle everything tomorrow ill recieve my results fx ugh im so nervous!!! :wacko: my fx for you to hun and lots of baby dust to you! ill be here to chat you through your tww :D :hugs:

Hey ladies, im late to join in do you mind?:flower:

Ali congrats on your positive opk!

i got my big pos opk on tuesday, i also got one monday, but when i tried on tues just for the heck of it, i got the craziest dark line ever! yesterday's was still pos, but not as bright.

anyways, i BD sat, tues, wed. i tried with DH on monday, but he was knackered from work, and i felt bad for pressing (i think he thinks im going a little crazy with the getting knocked up thing:growlmad:)

anyways, im from ottawa, 27, DH is 33. this will be our fourth cycle of charting/opking, but 12th month of no BCP/not preventing.

i have a good feeling about july! fx'd for all of us!!!

just wanted to say welcome and :dust: :D

welcome!! lolasweet and thank you, i will test again today and see if the line is darker or if it is lighter i'll do that at 2:00 pm i did 4 in one day yesterday ha

how are you girls?

We got a mix breed dog... she is a boarder collie/lab/german sheppard... though mostly boarder collie with a bit of german sheppard. She is very tiring, I was up at 5:50am with her this morning and DH was up at 1:30am last night... but I guess this is good baby practice for us.

As for the BDing and O thing, we BD the three days before O and then nothing since... so missed O day and one after. Oh well, perhaps we caught the egg the night before. We'll just have to wait and see.

you never really know that damn egg is so freaking hard to catch but also sometimes may be hanging around when you least expect it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->