ttc baby #2 Ontario anyone???

Hey girls, I have a couple of other TTC buddies in another thread, I posted a similar thread and I hope you guys can help me decipher the symptoms I am having with some more advice.

So I am either 6 or 7 dpo today, fertility friend keeps changing her mind on my ovulation date, I am pretty sure I am actually 7dpo. But anyway, I had heart burn yesterday (something I never get) and my right breast kept having some strange twinges which made it tender but not painful. I also found my urine to be quite strong in smell today (not with first morning pee but after a cup of tea about a half an hour ago). Also I just started getting some cramps (that come and go), which is quite early in my cycle for them to be AF cramps.

Just want to know your thoughts, I tried not to symptom spot last cycle and I actually didn't feel any symptoms, so I was trying the same this cycle and I've already felt these things... is it not too early to be feeling these symptoms if they are related to pregnancy?

Hey girls, I have a couple of other TTC buddies in another thread, I posted a similar thread and I hope you guys can help me decipher the symptoms I am having with some more advice.

So I am either 6 or 7 dpo today, fertility friend keeps changing her mind on my ovulation date, I am pretty sure I am actually 7dpo. But anyway, I had heart burn yesterday (something I never get) and my right breast kept having some strange twinges which made it tender but not painful. I also found my urine to be quite strong in smell today (not with first morning pee but after a cup of tea about a half an hour ago). Also I just started getting some cramps (that come and go), which is quite early in my cycle for them to be AF cramps.

Just want to know your thoughts, I tried not to symptom spot last cycle and I actually didn't feel any symptoms, so I was trying the same this cycle and I've already felt these things... is it not too early to be feeling these symptoms if they are related to pregnancy?

i think they all are hun! good luck!

jannruk, call the dr's office again today! they are totally used to crazies like us, and if they get snarky, who cares???

joannaxoxo, sounds all like preggers symptoms to me, although i get each and everyone of those symptoms every month. each time im like, "but ive never felt them this strong", and each time i wasnt preg. so i cant really symptoms spot! good luck!

I'm the same way, first month TTC I was convinced based on 'symptoms' but not pregnant. So I wont be reading too much into these symptoms unless they persist.

Alli: How many DPO are you? Any symptoms?

I'm at about 9 or 10 DPO now, my main symptoms for the last few days have been dull cramps and moodiness (to the point where poor DH and our new puppy is getting the brunt of my rage) lol, which is soooo not like me. Keeping my fx'ed crossed.

i think i'm 8DPO :S no symptoms yet, didn't catch the egg this time :(

Well you never know, 8dpo is still pretty early. Though I'm starting to feel the same way. The symptoms I had seem to come and go quite quickly. I'm at 10 or 11 dpo and haven't felt much today. Though I have had mood swings quite a bit over the last week, which is not something I get often but could still be related to an early AF perhaps.

dont feel down ladies sometimes people end up with no symptoms then:bfp: ! seen that happen plenty of times

Same here. Not holding my breath helps to be less disappointed when AF arrives. Its funny how we look into every little symptom at the beginning of the TWW but towards the end you start to justify anything else to help with disappointment.

so true joanna, i am just going to take it easy and not look into every symptom all i did was OPK this cycle and i will next too and i just BD'ed when i could/when we wanted to/when the OPK was positive haha

Same, we didn't BD nearly as much this cycle. We got a puppy around the time of ovulation, so we were so tired that we didn't BD nearly as often, though I think we managed to BD either on O day or the day before. I also didn't tell BD when I was ovulating, it made things less stressful on his part. So I'm also trying to take this cycle easier. All I've done is take my temp.

Congrats Alli.s... looks like we are the about the same day along in our pregnancies. Question for you... do you ever feel like your 'not pregnant' from the lack of pregnancy symptoms? I mean at times I am emotional, my bbs hurt, I pee a lot, really hungry, etc... but at other times I don't feel anything? I'm hoping its normal and trying to keep a positive head about this but I guess its just a natural thing to go through our minds.

hey joanna :) yes ive had hardly any symptoms... and i'm worried when i dont feel nauseous cause i used to and now i dont really, and now i've been bleeding... it was after sex with OH so i dunno what to think :( it wasnt a lot and i think its done now, no more sex for me

My symptoms are mostly the same, though today I feel really bloated and have some cramps. I haven't had any bleeding yet (touch wood). I also haven't had sex since I found out I was pregnant, I know it should be safe but I am afraid... I think I might wait until I see the doctor next week and I can perhaps get some peace of mind, plus I have no sex drive anyway. Poor DH! lol

Good luck, I hope things go well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->