TTC Baby #2 :)

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!! Hubby and I have decided to start trying for baby #2 next month!!! We have been discussing it for a few months- We have a beautiful 22 month old boy, and would LOVE to have a girl to finish off our family :) We would be super happy with another little boy as well, but naturally we would like to have the pair. With that being said, we are going to try and BD before O- My plan is to BD starting from the day my period is over up until 3 days before O. Girl sperm is stronger and live longer.....Also, he OH will make his deposit very shallow.....I know it sounds crazy, but Ive done a ton of rresearch.....I know nothing is guaranteed but It'll be fun to try :)

Hi!

We're planning to try for #2 next month, too. We have an 18 month-old girl, and like you, we'd like a set, lol, so we're pretty much planning on doing the opposite of what you're planning - trying for deep penetration and to dtd on/just after O. Not sure how likely it is to work, but might as well give it a shot! :thumbup:

Hi!

We're planning to try for #2 next month, too. We have an 18 month-old girl, and like you, we'd like a set, lol, so we're pretty much planning on doing the opposite of what you're planning - trying for deep penetration and to dtd on/just after O. Not sure how likely it is to work, but might as well give it a shot! :thumbup:

Ahhhh yay!!!!!! Im glad Im not the only trying a little gender sway project :) There is a great website called ingender.com and its all about gender swaying. Hope we can share our experiences in this journey! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->