TTC Baby #3 and no symptoms 6dpo

EmmaFTM

Reaction score
Anyone not had early signs and still got a positive result??

I'm 6dpo and already stressing over symptom spotting. All I can say I have is slight bloating and so I'm talking myself out of beliving I'm preggers.

Did everyone have implantation bleeding? I can't remember having it with my two girls?

The waiting continues I suppose...someone tell me I'm ruling it out too soon!!! I conceived first time of trying with my 3rd old an 6yr old. X

Hi,
I never had any symptoms for the whole of my pregnancy with my daughter. Also 6dpo is very early to symptom spot so I wouldn't worry too much! I am currently 6dpo and hoping for a BFP but no symptoms at all xx

Implantation usually doesn't even happen until between 6-10 dpo, and any symptoms before that happens are usually only due to other hormones fluctuating with your cycle. The one exception I've read to that is sometimes when the egg is fertilized, the body responds by suppressing its immune response (so that eggy can survive and burrow in), and this can lead to colds right after O.

No symptoms up to dpo 6 is definitely not proof you're out!

Thanks both. I know I'm super early with symptom spotting but it's hard when you read so many posts about early signs and start questioning yourself.

Today I have been super gassy, am defo peeing more and have zoned in on a few twinges but still think I am talking myself into it. Funnily enough, I have just shaken off a cough/cold and it was around O that it came on so you saying that is slightly strange! I was up all night feeling rough at 2dpo.

I dtd on my peak ovulation day (morning and evening) and with my two girls I fell first time trying so I'm building it up in my head to seem so straightforward. How have you guys gone about it?

Good luck and lots of hope for all of us as we wait for that BFP! Xx

I conceived my first with the first cycle truly TTC with OPK (after months of lazy NTNP). That cycle we BD three days before O and one day before.

We're trying for our second now, and after a few months just going off apps giving the fertile window and CM (not wrong, just not accurate), this is our first month back with the OPK again. We BD on three days before and one day before again, so hopefully we get the same results!

I also have zilch symptoms.

I conceived my first with the first cycle truly TTC with OPK (after months of lazy NTNP). That cycle we BD three days before O and one day before.

We're trying for our second now, and after a few months just going off apps giving the fertile window and CM (not wrong, just not accurate), this is our first month back with the OPK again. We BD on three days before and one day before again, so hopefully we get the same results!

I also have zilch symptoms.

I'm 'trying for a boy' and so waiting for the 'peak' day and BD morning and evening when that came. Not sure how much accuracy there is in that way of going about it that way but we shall see. Still no signs today and I tested and got a negative result. 😔

Feel like I'm being really negative.

Well, you're still at a point in time where there's less than a 50% chance you'd get a positive even if you are pregnant. I mean, you might not have even had implantation yet!

Hang in there!

Well, you're still at a point in time where there's less than a 50% chance you'd get a positive even if you are pregnant. I mean, you might not have even had implantation yet!

Hang in there!

Thanks! Hope you get some signs soon too. Xxx

I have had some bleeding tonight and never come on my period in the evening. 10dpo tomorrow so might be implantation? Didn't have it, as far as I can remember, with my two and so am unable to judge whether it's AF or implantation; it's quite light and hasn't been there every time I wipe. It was accompanied with cramps and have been super bloated today and also really short with my hubby. X

Hmm, that definitely could be implantation bleeding! The other symptoms could go either way unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->