Ttc baby #3 since 2007 nothing but losses. Am I crazy 2 b trying again?

hoping&wishin

Mum of 2 amazing children
Reaction score
Title says it all really, originally started ttc 2007. Fell pregnant easily but went on to lose my little boy at 25 weeks :cry::cry::cry:. Carried on trying sice and had numerous miscarriages most before 6 weeks but one at 10 weeks even after seeing a heartbeat early on. Carried on trying and successfully conceived last year. Had a problematic pregnancy even ended up getting an emergent cervical stitch at 16 weeks. But the problems persisted and at 28 weeks after my waters broke I ended up getting an emergency c section but there were complications down to a fragmented placenta and lost yet another beautiful baby boy:cry::cry::cry::cry: . Head says "stop trying woman your mad" but heart wont let me give in. So desperate to make my amazing partner a dad as my 2 children are from a previous relationship but he's absolutely brilliant with them. :(((((((( Dont really know why I posted this. Think I'm just after a little support. Currently on the 2 week wait second Month back ttc since my c section, grateful of any replies.
Thanks for reading.
xxx

Your not crazy at all hun, Good luck ttc, im sure your day will come soon:hugs: x x

I'm so sorry for all that you have been through. :hugs: If you really want another child, and the doctors say that you can keep trying, by God woman, do it! I wish you all the luck and prayers in the world! :hugs:

Thank you for all your replies! No docs haven't given me any reason to not try. Apart from suggesting (not compulsary) I wait a little while after my section to recover. Desided I am probably out this month :( did initally have quite a few mild symptoms which have now disappeared. Fully expecting Af to get me next wednesday! Suppose there is always next month. Just cant stand all the waiting. Waiting for af to finish, waiting to ovulate, waiting for symptoms, waiting to test...... all drives me loopy not to mention the Fear that if I am successful I may not get a sticky one :( I do wonder how we all manage it. I genuinely believe that if men had the babies the population would die out! lol

lol it's so true about men! It is so taxing. Here I am waiting to ovulate, wondering if this month I'll actually have a distinguishable drop and spike since I didn't last month just to wait another two weeks to see if anything actually happened or not. I only had one MC and I'm anxious about the outcome, I can only imagine what you are going through. If you don't mind me writting, just try to give all your anxiety to the Lord, do what you need to do and just let God take the reigns. It's not easy, it took me a long time to do that, and I still struggle. BIG :hug: BnB girls are here to talk with anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->