TTC baby #3

cyberprincess

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to the forum!
So I'm going to get straight to the point.
For the past 3 months I've been have cramps on and off not
Only around AF, sore breast,nausea,and lower back pain. Took test came out neg and even went to the doc
And he couldn't find out why I was have symptoms of pregnancy. So he checked for ovarian cyst and came back neg. All three months I have had AF, I go AF 12-27-13 first day it came very light and then stopped in the middle of the day even when whipped nothing no color on the tissue. The the next day it started it was between a light and medium flow,and it lasted until 12-31-13 on the 1st and 2nd of jan. It was brown spotting! Ever since then I've been cramping , having nausea , even having vomit come up but swallowing it back down(I hate throwing up!), extremely fatigued , having hunger all the time (eating until full 5 minutes later starving again!) I went to doctors today to see if I could just have really bad pre O but they didn't except my ins. Any help or your thoughts would be appreciated! Sorry a lot of info!

Have you recently come off birth control? It could just be your body adjusting. That's what I'm putting my ovulation pains down to. I came off the pill and have had 3 cycles since. Only had the pains this cycle, and my last period was unusually light. I have tested and it was negative.

Good luck TTC number 3! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->