TTC Baby no.1 and overweight

emma.faye

Reaction score
Hi all me and my husband have been trying to conceive sine June 2013. I am overweight and have irregular periods. I have been to my GP and I have been to 1 appointment with the gynaecologist. I have had a pelvic scan and given two lots of blood on days 21 and 28 of my cycle. My husband has also had to give a sperm sample. We are still waiting for our follow up appointment ( nearly 5 months later). I have in the past been told by my gp that I have high levels of testosterone which was found when being checked for pcos, but other than that everything else was ok.

I have done 3 months of opk's and all have been negative no faint lines no surges. I also took my temperature everyday for 2 months and these also proved to be showing no sign of ovulation. So I have stopped as it was getting me down.

I am currently off work as whenever people mention babies or ask when we will be trying it gets me upset and i had a spout of crying all the time. I blame myself for not being pregnant due to my weight and am trying to lose some but its just soo hard especially when I am a comfort eater. I have however lost 33.5lbs so not doing to bad.

I was just wondering if there are any other overweight women in the same predicament that would like to chat and support each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->