Ttc baby number 3

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
Hello was wondering if anyone is ttc baby number 3? I've just had my implant out and waiting for AF to arrive. X

Hello tryingagain, and welcome.

I am also ttc #3... going on 10 months now, post mirena removal and no luck yet.

Taking a step back this month and not temping or OPK testing, just relaxing and doing our thing.

Hello mrscletus,
I had the implant removed when trying for my daughter and it took me 4 months so I'm hoping it won't take much longer than that but I do also know that every time trying is different. Good luck Hun!! I hope it happens for you soon! X

hi :wave:

We are trying for #3 as well. Came off the pill mid pack in February. Been trying to regulate my cycle since. Have had a 37 day cycle and now a 28 day cycle. Currently on cycle day 6. We don't temp or use opks more of a relaxed approach so we shall she how it goes 😄 Fingers crossed for you both!

Me too! Got my mirena out at the beginning of Feb - on my second cycle now and coming to the end of my 2ww- can't decide if my symptoms are early pregnancy or PMT!!

Hello nice to hear from you! Once I've had my first period I'm going to start using ovulation sticks as I found they worked well with my 2nd baby. I can't believe I'm back on the forum! I was here from ttc my second 5 years ago! That's so crazy to think it was 5 years ago.
I have a son that is 9 and a daughter who is 4. I'm so excited about pregnant again! I love it! X

Hi :wave: I'm very similar to you. TTC #3 after having my implant removed mid March. I'm in my first cycle currently in 2WW. And also similarly to you it took us 3 months after implant removal to conceive our 2nd baby :) Fingers crossed it happens sooner for both of us!

Welcome!

We are TTC #3 after coming off birth control as well. Both my LO's were cycle 1 and immediately fell pregnant but this one we've been struggling a little. Been off the pill since December but have been having a difficult time trying to regulate again. My last cycle was almost 80 days but am finally having my first "real" cycle now, well, hopefully that is.

Come and join our group! :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2372478-ttc-3-buddies-wanted.html

Hello!! It's so lovely to be talking to people in the same boat. Well I'm very lucky I'm now having my first "real" period in 3 years.. I forgot how painful real one were 😂 But I'm happy means hopefully after this I can start my first cycle. Fingers crossed everyone! It's all very exciting. X

I too forgot how bad "real periods" were. I also forgot how awesome sex during "fertile time" was!! LOL... All that added natural lubricant- makes it very nice ;)

Those were the 2 biggest changes for me off of BC, well that and the mood swings... LOL (but those don't bother me, just dh)

Will you be temping this month Trying?? I just like the confirmed O.. but like I said, this month and maybe next are different for me- going to take a more laid back approach and see what happens.

First month of ttc baby number 3 for us :) in my 2ww at the minute. I think I ovulated somewhere between 21st-23rd this month but not charting or anything just watching changes in cm. I'm trying not to stress but it's so hard not to symptom watch! Cycles are normally 28-30 days. My first took 3 cycles and my second took 2 cycles. X

Welcome Victoria!! Hoping this is your lucky cycle.

Hello ladies! I'm not temping no I just use ovulation sticks however I get period like cramping when I ovulate so I kind of know anyway. But I just love to pee on sticks when I'm ttc haha! Good luck Victoria11 I hope this is your month! It's really weird to think I'm now trying to get pregnant after 4 years of trying not to get pregnant 😂 Took me a while to decide to try this time but now I've decided I REALLY want another baby x

Hi ladies may I join? I am ttc #3 as well. I had a miscarriage at the beginning of February and we've taken a break following dr recommendations. I am ready to try though!

I have a bunch of opks sitting here! On CD3 currently 😀

Of course Hun everyone is welcome!! I'm ever so sorry to hear about your loss I can't imagine how hard that was for you! Hopefully you'll get pregnant quickly and have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. My opks should be arriving in the post any day along with my cheapie pregnancy tests! X

Hello ladies! I'm not temping no I just use ovulation sticks however I get period like cramping when I ovulate so I kind of know anyway. But I just love to pee on sticks when I'm ttc haha! Good luck Victoria11 I hope this is your month! It's really weird to think I'm now trying to get pregnant after 4 years of trying not to get pregnant 😂 Took me a while to decide to try this time but now I've decided I REALLY want another baby x

When you decide you want another you just want it to happen straight away! I think I also get ovulation cramping which is why I think I ovulated a couple of days after what I thought I had based on my cm so I think I messed this month up so I'm not feeling very hopeful :(

X

Sorry to hear about your loss ttc 126 :( Hopefully you will get your BFP soon :) x

Sorry for your lost ttc126 - It must have been horrible for you. It's strange but after waiting 4 years to decide if I wanted another baby I now can't stand the thought of waiting another cycle! I also can't face the thought of another normal period- they're so painful. I've been pregnant, breastfeeding or on hormonal birth control since I was 17 so I'd kind of forgotten what normal was - also I have spots - like a teenager!!

I think I'm 10 dpo when can I test?!

Il join this is my second cycle ttc number 3 and already it feels like it's been ages.

Bumpontherun I would so test now I have no patience lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->