Ttc baby number 3

Thanks ladies! I'm really excited to start trying again 😀

Bump, if you love peeing on sticks like me, I say test tomorrow 😀 I usually get a bfp on 11 dpo!

Did anyone else have a c section last birth?

My first was induced vaginal birth. Second was c section for breech baby!

Will you have another c section this time? I go back and forth...

Yes, I will more than likely ultimately be forced into a 3rd c-section. :cry:

My state is very, very, very anti-VBAC. I used to drive 2 hours round trip to my OB/hospital just to attempt my VBAC.

I have a new OB who allows VBACs but they won't let me VBA2C. They did say if I came in in full blown labor they wouldn't stop me so... Hoping. :haha:

What about you? What are you torn about?

Hi guys, it's 4.48am and I can't sleep! Gosh I start testing around 7dpo with Internet cheapies 😂😂😂 I got my first bfp with my daughter at 9dpo literally it was so faint but it was right.
I've never had a c-section 2 births my first was awful 42hours and had to but cut and him pulled out and me second was the exact opposite was in hospital 20 minutes and I had her. I went from 3cm to 10cm in around 15 minute sit was crazy haha! X

No c-sections here either. First labor took 9 hours from contraction to baby out second took 5 hours from first contraction to baby out. I've been blessed with relatively easy labors thankfully.

You girls that have to get c-sections are amazing in my opinion. I think I would be an absolute nervous wreck knowing exactly when everything was going to happen and the thought of surgery terrifies me.

My first was a normal but had complications due to having a large baby, so they recommended an elective c-section with my second. I also go back and forth on what I want to do for the next one, but I think I want to try a VBAC, with two other kids to look after I want to recover as soon as I can for them.

I have so much respect for ladies that have c-sections! It must be so painful after. I'm hoping for a nice quick labour like my daughter. But il just be happy with a healthy baby no matter how they get here.
Bit of a taboo question but is anyone hoping for a certain sex? I'm truly not very bothered I've got a boy and a girl. But I think if I had a choice I'd pick a boy.. Simply because it's been nearly 10 years since I've had a baby boy. But honestly would be happy with either. Last time I REALLY wanted a girl 🙈 X

We are slightly more hoping for a boy, but of course we're happy with whatever we are blessed with :)

Since we have two girls we would love a boy. Although I'm not really sure I would know what to do with a boy :haha:

Thanks ladies! I'm really excited to start trying again 😀

Bump, if you love peeing on sticks like me, I say test tomorrow 😀 I usually get a bfp on 11 dpo!

Did anyone else have a c section last birth?

I tested today and got a BFN :cry: It was just a cheap test though so I won't completely give up hope. My boobs are sore but I feel more crampy and PMT ish than pregnant I think. AF is due on Sat so not long to wait.

Trying again, I have two girls and would love a third but DH would like a boy - really I'd be happy with any baby.

Both of my babes were C-section, the first was emergency and the second I actually switched doctors so that I could have a VBAC, but then in the last few weeks DS grew too big and my doc said that I wouldn't be able to VBAC, too many risks... Thankfully because he ended up flipping in my tummy between my last apt and my scheduled section. Although with the scheduled section I healed much
quicker than with the emergency one... so I am not worried about recovery this time around (especially since my older two are pretty self sufficient)... We have also talked about the possibility of having a tubal while I am opened up (if I ever get preggers lol)

AF is on the way out the door, and we have started bd'ing already!! Told the hubs we are "going at it" as much as possible for the next week and a half!! He isn't upset by that, but also feels better about not testing as I wont be "telling him when to get off" sorry if that is tmi- but I am of the belief that NOTHING is tmi when TTC...

10-11dpo is still very early bumpontherun... You are not out yet!!

I agree nothing is tmi when ttc!! 😂
This "real" af is awful!!!! 😭

Hi, may I join? ttc no.3, sadly had a miscarriage in March, first af since mc started today so cd 1, I conceived quickly with my previous pregnancies, so here's hoping I get a bfp soon.

I've had 2 previous vaginal births, last one was a homebirth, lovely experience but I'll be choosing a birthing centre this time round.

Wishing you all lots of luck xxx

Welcome cupcake23!
So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm on cd2 so we are close together. How's everyone feeling today? I feel like poop.. Does anyone know how to post pics? I'm on my iPhone by the way x

image.jpg

These arrived today ☺️☺️☺️

I figured it out haha.. Ive forgotten everything I learnt from being here before! X

tryingagain, I don't think it should be such a "taboo" subject. I think it's fine to have preferences but obviously we all love our children equally.

I was very blessed to have one of each and the order in which I was "hoping" for. I'm hoping for another girl this time because I just love all the frills and bows, lol. Not saying I didn't love my little man's experience, it was so special and fun. So different! I for some reason always see us with one special little boy and two sweet girls.

Welcome cupcake! So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

It's my baby B's 2nd birthday today! Where in the world does time go?! :cry:

We have a boy and a girl, my boy is 4 and my little girl will be 2 next month. I wish time would slow down! Although when your ttc suddenly you want time to speed up! I'm probably between 4-6 dpo and although not that hopeful about this month still watching for positive signs. Some kinda of twinges today / cramping ish but could be in my head lol! Not due till about 6th of May so a little wait yet. I did have a bit of mild thrush like symptoms which started after ovulation time which I got in the month of ttc with my daughter but it could just have been caused by too much bd!

Xx

Hi cupcake :wave:

amour happy birthday to your LO! Hope you have a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->