Ttc baby number 3

Amour happy birthday to your little one! Hope it's been a good one! How old is everyone if you don't mind me asking! I'm 28 nearly 29
And Victoria11 I sometimes get thrush when having lots of sexy time 😂 X

Still plenty of time for your bfp bumpontherun

Mel102 I've decided this month and only this month I'm buying a clearblue digital ovulation one that gives the smiley face.. Just so I can use that and the sticks to see what they look like when I ovulate if that makes sense.. Then I know what to look for next time. I used the clearblue ones last time and they were great just really expensive x

Lots to catch up on!

First, c section vs vbac.... I'm torn because I loved my c section but the recovery would be easier with vbac.

As far as preference I don't really have one. I love having boys but a little girl would be fun too! I don't think theres anything wrong with hoping one way or the other! Well love our babies no matter what 😀

I'm 26!

Bumpontherun, try again tomorrow 😀 You aren't out until AF shows her ugly face.

Definitely not out until AF come. I was sure the month I got my BFP my AF was coming! That's why half the time I'm sure most symptoms are in my head but yet I still symptom watch lol xxx

Last time I was here I was only 23 and I was the baby of the group of friends I made.. And we are all still friends on Facebook now! Most of us have a 4-5 year old 2 have had another and the first of us to get pregnant now has 3 beautiful babies!
So I'm not the baby of the group now haha! I'm an oldie 😂 X

I am 34, I have a 9 (nearly 10) yo daughter and a 7 yo son... this time we want to be surprised!! We have one of each and couldn't be happier, just want that last piece to our family puzzle.

I guess maybe I am the "oldie" of the group Trying..lol

No I was only joking non of us are oldies! Just weird going from the baby to one of the oldest 😂
My son is 9 and daughter is 4.
Il be happy with either to be honest. So who will be finding out the sex of the baby? X

No I was only joking non of us are oldies! Just weird going from the baby to one of the oldest 😂
Il be happy with either to be honest. So who will be finding out the sex of the baby? X

Not I... Will you be? I'm just curious to see what another momma with one of each thoughts are...

I am going back and forth with the idea of letting the sex be a suprise. I think it might be fun. And since this is our last baby it might make it special to do it differently. I guess we will see though when the time finally arrives :haha:

I'd love to say yes but I'm far too impatient! I found out with my daughter at 16 weeks with a private gender scan 😂 And il be doing the same this time. I just NEED to know the wait to find out kills me. I'm already desperate to know and I'm not even pregnant yet! Haha! X

Also this is my partners first baby and he wants to find out. I was with my kiddies dad for 10 years but we fell out of love and separated when Evie was only little. We are still good friends though and he's a great dad to our babies! And his girlfriend is lovely!
My partner is so looking forward to being a daddy. Although he loves my two and is amazing with them! X

I'm 32, my birthday was only last week.

As I have one of each I'm hoping I can be team yellow and keep it a surprise.

Tryingagain It's so lovely you have a good relationship with your ex, your oh must be very excited.

After my mc I bought loads of those ic, was testing before af came as I thought I would try my luck before af, I became a poas addict very quickly, may need to order more for this cycle 😂

Cupcake23 this next bfp will be your sticky bean I'm sure of it. Il keep my fingers crossed for you! I truly am a poas addict!! I just can't help myself, I usually start testing at 7dpo I got my bfp with Evie at 9dpo though x

I'm 25 :flower:

And I'd love to stay team yellow for #3 but I doubt I'll manage it, I also had a gender scan at 16 weeks with my daughter lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->