TTC before AF

KElwanger

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I just needed to post something. Anything. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm on cd9 if I count the day I passed the baby as cd1 or I'm on cd11 if I count from first day of bleeding. It was a rather "easy" miscarriage pbysically. Emotionally I'm still sad and miss being pregnant and miss my baby. But I have a 14mo so that helps immensely. And my dh is amazing!

I tested this morning and got a really really really faint and colorless positive preg test. So hopefully almost all of the hormone is gone. I know I passed everything. Now I'm just waiting to ovulate and I hope it happens soon. I'm so confused as to when to look for it. Some say a few days after returning to zero, some say a couple weeks, some say none at all. I know it's different for everyone. I guess I'll just start testing with opks tomorrow and see what happens.

I am so ready to be pregnant again. My dh and I both hope to get pregnant asap. Hopefully it happens this "cycle" before af. I feel somewhat hopeful bc with our ds we only ttced one month and got our bfp. And with our mc a week and a half ago, we were actually trying to prevent pregnancy with withdrawl and tracking my ovulation. But we got pregnant anyways so I'm guessing I'm pretty fertile! Hopefully this proves true in the next few weeks.

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Wishing baby dust and bfps to you all!

I tired ttc after giving birth to my angel but i got af instead. Af came 5 weeks 4 days after birth.
Good luck xxx

So far I'm on cd11 after birthing the baby. Hoping I ovulate in a week or so! This waiting is even worse than the normal ttc wait because you don't know if your body is going to be normal soon or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->