ttc blues

lala8490

Reaction score
Hello,
Me and my Husband have been ttc since last march so about 16 months now, When we first started trying i was still trying to get my cycle regular after getting off the pill (i stopped the pill 5 months prior to ttc) finally it regulated and has been for about 9 months now..I have started using ovulation kits for the past 4 months and it shows im ovulating but we are still having no luck.
I went and got checked out and my doctor said everything is healthy and i shouldn't worry, so i stopped worrying so much. As months keep passing I am feel really discouraged and sad, i feel like I was made to be a mother and I can't think of anything else i would rather do in life. I am trying to stay positive but it is getting really hard, as the months go by i am losing desire to have sex more and more because i am sick of seeing negative signs and just feeling really lost.

I need some advice or ideas to try and better my chances of conceiving, I have tried:

taking maca root (i read a lot of positive things about maca root and fertility for men and women)

ovulation kits
all different positions during sex
staying elevated for 30 minutes
keeping relaxed (meditating,pilates,walks)
started taking prenatal for almost 6 months (incase of any lack of vitimans)
eatting healthy

Any other suggestions? I am open to trying anything even if its just something you think helped you to conceive but isn't proven by doctors or anything. please please please and thank you so much!:thumbup:

Didnt want to read and run- I am really sorry you are having a hard time with this and I can see how frustrating it must be. How long had it been when you saw your Dr? It might be time to make another appointment and see what they have to say now- they might could help you. Has your hubby has his sperm count tested? I wish you so much luck and if you need to chat we are all here. :)

I went to the doctor 3 months ago, next step is my husbands sperm count gets tested in september so in 1 month..thank you so much for your support, I hope the best for you aswell :) this is my first time doing forums and it is already helping just to get it out there and being able to talk to others about (i feel like im annoying my family/friends because its all i talk/think about lol) Anyways thank you again!

Have you tried temping (bbt)? Ovulation kits will tell you if you're body is gearing up to ovulate, but not if you actually do. Only a temp rise (or ultrasound) can confirm that an egg was released.
Also, royal jelly is supposed to be great for fertility!
Good luck and baby dust!

DH needs a sperm analysis.

You should temp using fertilityfriend so you can be sure that you ovulate. Also, check if your OB specializes in fertility. My first OB looked over my labs and told there was nothing wrong. We tried for another5 months without success (took us a year and a half to conceive this baby). After another 5 months, I switched OB.

My current OB was able to look at my labs (the same one the previous OB looked at) and pinpoint my problem. I was misdiagnosed with the first OB...and wasted a lot of time. Two months later, after seeing the new OB, I conceived naturally.

I haven't tried bbt yet, I thought ovulation kits always detected actually ovulation? my OB is a family doctor and doesnt specialize in fertility but did give me some fertility clinics to check out, i was just thinking if my pap came back good and he said not to worry that he would know but after hearing your experience im going to have to check out another one just for reassurance..good to know, thank you all for your help!

Hello everyone!! I am new to this site, my husband and I have TTC for 10 months. This is my third month on clomid. My first 2 months I was on 50 mg this month I am on 100mg. I have tried to research but cant seem to find my answer, does any one know how my CD's that you ovulate on clomid. I know what day I ovulate, just curious how many days I do? Thanks! Prayers to all!!

TTCLucky10: I get emails from a woman who sends me information and tips when ttc that she finds and today she talked about clomid, i personally don't know too much about it but remembered your post and thought id share with you. I can't send you the link because babybumps rule is 10 post until you can post a link and i dont have 10..so since i can't send it if you go to yahoo and search for beth kiley her site personal path to pregnancy should show up, todays blog she did is all about clomid. I hope this information helps in one way or another! Best of luck to you!

Thanks lala8490!! Im going to check that out! Tomorrow is my day 28 and I am so nervous! We have a clear blue digital test waiting for us for in the morning. PRAYING for A BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->