TTC brown period like spotting, hard stomach, bfn pregnant, or not?

SoraYume

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My story is a long and confusing one.
I’m 30 years old, both I and my husband are perfectly healthy, no bad habits, no health issues, nothing concerning.
We have been ttc for 2 months now since we got the green light at the preconception visit.
On May 19, I was supposed to get my af, which has always been regular, a day or two early, but never late. We waited a whole week, AF never came. On day 7 we finally gave in and tested with a first response.
The first time was a faint pink line. Tested the day after, both first morning pee and got a negative.
Went to doctor, did both a urine and blood exam, both came back negative.
A day later af showed up.
I didn’t make much of it, simply considered it late due to some stress I had that month.
But this month, according to charts and everything, I was supposed to get af on the 21, instead, on the 17th at night, I started getting what felt like af cramps, but faint ones. Went to check and had some light brown spotting.
For the next 5 days, I had the same amount of spotting, not enough for a panty liner, but noticed it increased whenever I was physically active, perhaps a t-spoon in amount. That Saturday morning I got cramps again then later on Monday night with a slight increase in the spotting that lasted about an hour.
The spotting ended this past Friday, but I didn’t thought it was af because it never amounted to my usual af, which is heavy for the first three days and considerably less till it’s over in day 6.
So yesterday, Sunday, I gave in and tested because I noticed other discomforts in the form of a hard stomach and some light pinching that comes and goes right beneath my belly button.
I’m also finding it hard to sleep on my stomach, or even on my sides. Other than that, I have none of the other pregnancy symptoms, but I’ve read that when taking prenatal vitamins, they can suppress the symptoms to a degree too.
The test came back bfn again.
Concerned, I went to doctors today, did urine test, dr says I have a urinary tract infection, which is odd because I didn’t feel the burning, frequent urination, discharge, or other symptoms of it and I’ve had one in the past, so I’m familiar with it.
I demanded a full blood test and vaginal, pelvic and full abdomen ultrasound as well as a referral for my obgyn.
To make the story short, I have no idea if I’m pregnant, or if this could be something else entirely.
Seeing as I have to wait over a week to have the ultrasounds, I won’t know anything till then.
I was wondering, has anyone experienced anything like this? I’m very confused.
Thanks.

I have brown spotting for 5-7 days whenever I have anovulatory cycles. I have quite moderate periods normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->