TTC Buddies :)

Elisarah

Reaction score
Hey I'm Ellie and I'm 24. My DP and I have decided to TTC #1 and I would love some buddies. Someone to symptom spot and generally discuss TTC with online.

Good luck everyone with your TTC

:)

Hey I'm Ellie and I'm 24. My DP and I have decided to TTC #1 and I would love some buddies. Someone to symptom spot and generally discuss TTC with online.

Good luck everyone with your TTC

:)

Hi Ellie, im also TTC baby #1 would love a buddy too!
How long have you been TTC for? Hubby and I are on our 4th cycle... its very frustrating isnt it! x

Hey BabyDustx, this is our second official cycle. We were NTNP before but now its all action stations!! lol. It is really frustrating, but the wait will be worth it when it happens :) Everyone here seems so friendly, nice to have met a buddy already! x

Im new here too and feel more positive and supported with things already :)
When are you due for AF? Hope we both get our BFP together! x

Hi

We are TTC #1 also - first month of trying - fingers crossed! Would another buddy be ok for you both?

x

hi ! e and hubby in first cycle also ! would love a buddy !

xxxxxx

Hey ladies. i am on my 3rd cycle of ttc baby number 2. I'd love to join in!

Hey ladies. i am on my 3rd cycle of ttc baby number 2. I'd love to join in!

I'm happy to buddy up! Just getting used to the features of this site tho so I do at times appear useless!!!!!!! FIngers crossed for you x

Thanks village girl! Hopefully you get your :bfp: and won't need to figure everything on the site out!
I found this site really helpful when I was ttc my daughter a couple of years ago. Hard to believe she'll be a year old next month. We were fortunate to get preggo our first cycle trying last time. No such luck this time :( Can't complain though. We have only been trying a couple of month, not years.

Hi Everyone,
TTC BB #1. On my 5th cycle, but we are taking it more seriously now! Currently 6DPO and biting my nails. I am brand new here too and would love to be friends. This is all so exciting.

Hey, We are TTC #2 AL on cycle #4

Good luck to all of you TTC, wouldnt mind a buddy :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79