TTC buddy!! Day 4 of cycle

MamaKris

Reaction score
I'm on day 4 of my cycle, looking to buddy up with someone TTC. This will be my first cycle where I'm actively trying. I already have a 3 year old daughter. Any takers??

:hugs:
I'm on CD 6 and hoping to get a bump for Christmas! I have been trying for a few months now, but this is the first cycle where I have been normal as far as bleeding and such. I have a one year old daughter and I am ready for her to have a little brother :flower:

Aww!! I'm really wanting a boy too..but I will be completely happy with either one. My AF has always been normal and on time..I've been lucky with that. My issue is just going to be getting DH to BD at the right times!! Lol

Are you using OPK's? I am using them this cycle so DH knows its time to get it on because we are on a timeline. I really hope we get a :bfp: this cycle, then we can be bump buddies!! I am already fantasizing about all the cool ways I can tell the hubby as a Christmas gift :xmas6:

I'm not as of yet, I'm using an OV tracker online..my cycles are pretty normal so I thought I would try it first. Then if nothing this month, I will probably start using them next month. I'm trying not to freak out DH too much with testing and such..his motto is "if god wants it to happen, it will happen". I don't like not being in control so we will see how that goes..lol

LOL! My DH says the exact same thing. He hates me testing. He does not want me to do a HPT until I'm a week late...Yeah right! So you are tracking your temp? I should try that to. What site do you use?

I'm using countdowntopregnancy.com right now

Well I got a positive OPK yesterday! I hope I got lucky this cycle. Now I cant wait to POAS.

Lots of sticky baby dust to you!!! Good luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->