Ttc Buddy? Feeling pretty lonely.

faerieprozac

I <3 my pumpkin already
Reaction score
Heeeey. AF is due in 5 days and I'm not looking forward to it at all, feel like I'm out this month, only BD twice as then I had thrush (how annoying :( ). My world is full of babies right now, except me and it's breaking my heart. I'm 23 going on 24, OH already has a 6 year old daughter who I love very much. I need someone I can chat to on a regular basis because I don't like telling OH all the details and all the dates! :baby:

I'm looking for a buddy too! Our situations aren't quite the same, but it's always nice to have another female to talk about things like this. I have an almost 2 year old son, and it took my husband and I 14 or so months to conceive him, but it finally happened! We accidentally got pregnant in February '10 (I was in absolute SHOCK), but unfortunately lost that baby at 7 weeks. It has been so heartbreaking, because I have so many pregnant friends, and it seems like some of these women can get pregnant at the drop of a hat! Since the loss, we want another one so very badly. I just can't wait for my body to normalize again, so we can start trying! I wish you the best of luck! Lots of baby dust your way!

I'll be buddies with ya'll

i will happily be buddies with you both!! i am due tomorrow, dont hold out any hope i am pregnant. i undserstand howe frustrating and lonely it can be ttc
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->