TTC Buddy in Arizona..Has anyone tried Chasteberry Vitex?

getnfit4bby2

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

My name is Ebony, been married 5 yrs, and we have 1 daughter, shes 3 yrs old. She was conceived by IUI , clomid and HCG shot. we were so lucky because she was conceived first round. :happydance: Dr. said my issue was that I didnt ovulate, well because my cycles were so far between I would go months without one. Now that we would like to try for a new baby, I have been eating healthier, and taking chasteberry vitex pills with the berry inside the pill. i have taken this pill now for 3 months, and each month I have had my cycle. However I didnt take the pills last month, and now I am 3 days late! My temp is 98.5, above my coverline, which is 97.1 . I tested a few days ago, and BFN! Today I have heartburn, and just not feeling to well. My question is is there anyone out there that has tried vitex, with success, anyone trying naturally ? I will start my pills back on Monday, wondering if there anyone that would like to my ttc buddy! and I am new BTW. Nice to meet you all.

Ebony.

:hi: I am 21 y/o I have been TTC for 2 years for #1. I am currently CD6. I live in Marana, AZ. Right now I am actually taking something called FertilAid and it has chasteberry vitex. I love it so far, but I would like it even more if I got my BFP. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->