TTC buddy.. irregular cycle

Lindyloo

mummy to 2 + twin angels
Reaction score
I am sorry..I dont mean to waste time but I am sure there must be other people that feel like this..or maybe I am just mad :wacko:

We started on our journey ttc #1 together a month ago ( I have 2 children from a prev relationship as does he) and I am finding it so hard this time round.

I have always had irregular cycles so was put on the pill from a very young age to regulate and help with PMS, when I had the boys I wasnt so interested in working out how it all worked inside and let the dr's take control and ended up taking clomid and because of this I am lost..
This time round I have used opk's, and am just embarking on taking my temp, something that I vowed I wouldnt do as to my other half it seemed obsessive but having explained that I really really need to work out when I'm ovulating etc (which I still dont think I am doing :cry: ) he finally understands why I need to do it now and is fully supportive of all my funny and kwerky baby ways! ... the trouble is everything takes so long and I am feeling very impatatient although I know if I relax and go with the flow a bit more it's more likely to happen I just cant wait....it's something I want SO BADLY

Is there anyone out there just starting ttc that also suffers from irregular cycles and or doesnt know whether they ovulate etc? .... would love to chat :D

Hey hun, I am on my first month of TTC #1 after taking BCP (been off for around 3 weeks) but today I seem to have abit of spotting.... so maybe I am in the same boat as my periods are all over the place too!

Hi... are you temping as well or are you able to 'feel' when you ovulate etc, loads of people seem to know by pains etc?

It's horrible isnt it.. I find myself reading too much into any niggle (wishful thinking) but if the dreaded AF is going to come then I wish it would hurry up, I am on CD 32 now and if AF hasnt arrived by 17th I am going to do a test but I am not feeling that positive about it.

Oh well, what will be will be, we have our annual holiday coming up and we are kayaking this year so I suppose morning sickness wouldnt be so great on the water!

Take care and wishing for a BFP soon for us both :)

Hey hun, to be honest because I have been on the Pill for so long I can't remember what my periods used to be like. So at the moment its just a guessing game for me lol I know I am due sometime within the next week maybe? Its made it hard to know when to test though... :shrug:

How long are you going away for? I hope you have a good time :D

I dont know if you get alot of symptoms when AF is due, if not hopefully you'll know. With all of mine the big giveaway was sore bb's and nausea..I hated the other times but this time I can't wait!

Waiting is the hardest bit..are you getting any signs?

forgot to say.. go away for 2 weeks in total. I week as a family holiday, back for 2 days and then we are going on our holiday, it would be really nice if I am not already pg if something happened while we were away.

Well the only signs I 'thought' I was having was spotting slighly yesterday, so I put a pad on and when I went to the loo the next time, there was nothing there :shrug: I left it on for the rest of the day just to be safe but still nothing so i'm not sure what thats all about :shrug: I normally only get pains when i'm actually on, not before.

Your so lucky to have 2 hols! Maybe it will help as you will be nice and relaxed... nice time for TTC :D

hi, im new to this site...im too ttc, i came off the pill 5 th july, and bled for 5 days, then stopped for 3 then bled again for 5 days, had signs of early pregnancy but then 2nite i have a light pinkish spotting....am now soo confused :wacko: ?????

good luck everyone xx

Hey sammie, its so confusing isn't it?! I just don't know wheather I am coming or going at the moment. Your lucky though to have only bled for 5 days, when I first came off I had my period for just short of 2 weeks :( xxx

I can relate to you... The positive thing about your situation is that you have two kids already!! I am trying to conceive my first one and i know how you feel... I wish you the best of lucks!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->