TTC buddy needed... af due on 10-7.. anyone close to that??

Whitneyrenae

Reaction score
I had my positive ovulation test yesterday so ovulating today. Af is due 10-7 for me, so Im needing some buddies to help me not go crazy waiting... thank you all in advance. Baby dust to all.

I'll be your buddy! AF should be around Oct. 10th for me....and this is my FIRST month of trying....so nerveracking!! :wacko:

Im very excited to get a buddy!!! Is there any way that we can be friends on here?

I'll be your buddy too :wave:

Im on cd 15 of 24 due af on the 6th

:)

Hey AF October 8th! Im going crazy with waiting. First month trying really too!

anyone else symptom spotting im going mad here really wish the 2ww would hurry up

:dust: to all

Kaboom I started spotting tues-thursday with no AF only spotting I never got a + OPK idk what's going on

Ive never had it myself but I know some people sometimes get spotting about ovulation time ? How often are you testing with ovulation tests ? I usually test once a day until I get a strong line then test twice a day until I get my + as the surge can only last hours sometimes

I been testing since cd 24 till today cd 31 and nothing I have never had a double line ever so frustrating:'(

aww im so sorry I hope you get your second line soon xx

So i tested today and this is what i got what u think girls?? This is an OPK BTW

2011-10-05_08-53-35_959.jpg

I'd say thats definetly a positive time to get :sex:

Good luck hope you catch that eggy xx

I tested this morning and got a :bfp:

See if you can find some buddies here: https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/730329-come-10-1-10-31-testers.html#post12717859 OCTOBER Thread

I'd say thats definetly a positive time to get :sex:

Good luck hope you catch that eggy xx

I tested this morning and got a :bfp:

Wow Kaboom that's awesome congrats yay:hugs:

How long have u been trying to conceive??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->