TTC Buddy needed! :)

nevertogether

NTNP #1
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the forum and looking for a TTC buddy. I am 25 and stationed with the U.S. Army in Germany. My husband and I have TTC before, but never anything like now. We are both Military, so we aren't together every single month. I've seen him for two weeks this year so far, and we BD'ed the whole time :) No luck though I think :( So have to wait until June to see him and try again! Plenty of time to figure out my O time and get my body ready!

I missed my period 9MAR and my next is due today 11APR, if I am a 28 day cycle..which I haven't quite figured out yet. Tested neg on blood and HPT, so pretty sure I'm not pregnant and I'm just waiting around to either get this period or miss my 2nd in a row :( Never been late, on BC, or had irregular periods until last month.

Just need someone to talk to, have advice, be friends, get my mind off things, etc.

Hello there... sorry to hear about the distance between yourself and your DH. The two week waiting period can drive a person to insanity and doing it alone would be even more difficult...

Although I am not away from my DH for long periods, I am also looking for someone to chat with who is in a similar situation....

I have been TTC for 9 months now with no luck.

JDMA - HI!!!! I would love to be buddies :) :) :) I don't expect my buddy to have a similar situation as to mine, because not very many people. It's also not very common in the Army to have a spouse in the Army too. I'm well past to 2WW and I think I went mad about two weeks ago, LOL, so now i'm just chatting and relaxing because there is nothing I can do at this point. Just prepare my body for TTC in June. Where are you from??? So happy to meet you!! LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!

Hello,

I am also looking for buddies ... i have only been off the pill for 6 weeks and am already going mad about ttc.

nice to meet you xxx

Hi hopeful!!! I've never been on the pill and am on CD29. Would love to be buddies if you're up for it!!

nevertogether - any work? that time has creeped up. I am from Canada myself. I am actually ovulating today, so I still have 2 weeks to wait. I myself did the phases of freaking out about things I could not control. I am learning how to chill out... but its nice to talk to people who are going through the same thing. even though he tries, my DH will never understand...:)
as your situation is different, so is mine. I already have 2 step kids, so this process is already a little complicated... but we are both excited to have more kids.

hey JDMA! i have two step kids too! :) AF arrived yesterday. i was happy so that i could start this new cycle and now i know what's going on with my body! it's CD2 for me out of, i believe, a 30 day cycle. i should know more when next cycle comes..since last was so weird and might have thrown me off. are you just naturally trying to conceive, or using anything? Lots of baby to you!!!

No we are not using anything other then the old fashioned method and tracking symptoms. I am using the FF website as a tracker and I think it is fantastic. are you using anything?

Hopeful, welcome.. how are things going with you?

So here something that is making me wonder.... I was supposed to O 2 days ago, and there has been nothing yet? Has this ever happened to you guys? Perhaps its just going to be late? The idea of a BFP did cross my mind, but I ruled that out yesterday. I have never not O'ed before, so this is unusual....:S

Hey JDMA! I think that is a very good approach to take. I hear relaxing about it and stuff is always the best. Since DH and I have limited opportunities to TTC this year, we are pulling out all the stops.. I've been taking FertilAid and so has he. I also have PreSeed and Softcups to use, OPK's, supplements, well..you name it!!

I don't know for sure that has happened to me JDMA. I don't think I O'ed the end of February at all, because of my irregular spotting in March that was in place of my period I was supposed to get. It was my first time too, so, that could be the case..but I hope not for you! Maybe it will come tomorrow. FX'ed for you!

Now this might make me sound like a real amateur... But what is this pre-seed and soft cups?

This question might make me sound like an amateur, but what is pre-seed and soft cups? I have herd about it, but am not sure how it works... with that said... does fertile aid help with ovulation?

hey JDMA! not at all. preseed is just a personal lubricant that can be used when TTC. it's one of the only ones that is sperm friendly. it is used to mimic EWCM and assist the spermies with swimming :) softcups are used to catch the sperm after :sex: and hold the sperm closer to the cervix to assist TTC. https://www.softcups.com will better describe it. hope this helps!

Hi i have been trying now for 5 months and its all i can think about, its driving me crazy!! lets hope we all get the BFP soon :) xx

hey girl! i'm good. missing my DH like crazy, but crossing my fingers he gets to visit next month for :sex: during o time... how about you?

sorry its taken soo long to msg back i have been away from the pc! Im good thanks, trying to take the relaxed approach but that kinda doesnt work because when you trying your trying.. and its all i can think about will i be preg in june, july etc etc! ohhhhhh not long till you get to see him, you must be so excited!! i have my fingers and toes crossed for you! good luck hunni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->