TTC buddy required TTC #2

Karina&Bump

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello Everyone :wave:

I'm currently trying to conceive #2 and on my 10th cycle after having implanon removed in December 2012.

My LO will be 3 in December and tbh she came as a surprise, so this is my first experience in actively TTC and it's taking longer than I thought it would.

For the first 6 months I was just going with the flow but having no results and for the past 4 I have been trying to chart my ovulation with OPK (i'm not having much luck with them either though:wacko::shrug:

Anyway it would be pretty cool to have a TTC buddy, I don't care if it is your 1st, 2nd or even 10th :thumbup:

:hi:
I am ttc #2 as well. We are in the 2ww of cycle #4 our son will be 21 months on the 12th of this month.

Hi, I am also in TTC #2 and In my 4 cycle trying, I have a 6 year old daughter. I am also taking Fertile Aid and Cassava and just started taking Evening Primrose Oil and charting as well.

Hi Ladies. Can I join you? My little one is only 8 months old, but I would like a little brother or sister for him, as I want them to be close in age. It took us 9 month to conceive the first one, so not sure what to expect this time around. I am still breastfeeding, so it may take longer because of that.

Hi we are trying for no. 2 too! DD is 17 months and we started trying when she was 7 months. I have an irregular cycle so we just had fertility blood testing done.

Hi!

We are trying for #2 and my dd is 22 months old. She was a surprise so first time ttc really. I came off bcp in September so my first cycle ttc. I do think it will take a while to conceive though.

We are trying for #2 too. My daughter was 21 months on the 5th. My period is due tomorrow but I don't think this is the month - this is our first month trying

Good luck everyone xx

Hi Everyone!! Also ttc#2. First month using OPKs but 3rd cycle trying. Cycles have been not been totally regular. 28 day - 30 day - and not really sure when to expect AF. Somewhere between the 19th and 24th. Waiting until the 19th to test but thinking I should just wait until for sure missed AF. My daughter is 13 months as of the 6th. Last pregnancy was not planned just yet (great nonetheless) but it was one of those "it only takes one time" instances. Husband was just positive there was no way :) Last pregnancy I had a BFP 11 days before AF. I only tested due to EXTREMELY sore breasts. Just not feeling like this is our month but had high hopes after using the OPKs for the first time. Over analyzing my symptoms like a crazy person but then again we are all crazy in love for the little ones we dream about.

GL everyone! Lots of baby dust to you all!

Hello all. Can I join you? I have been TCC for almost 2 years. My son is 3 years old and we had no problems conceiving him- went off BC and boom bfp. After not having a cycle since P was born we conceived but had an early miscarriage August 2012 followed almost immediately with either an Ectopic or some weird thing called tropo...(something disease) in October 2012 and have struggled ever since. I am on my 5th round of clomid and first round with a trigger. I'm sorry to sound all Debbie downer but trying to give some history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->