TTC buddy wanted. 26yrs old with PCOS & 10DPO

emiemin

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm looking for genuine buddies that will post updates just as i would. This is a good outlet for me and it would be great to share it with others. I'd prefer ladies around the same DPO as myself however all are still welcome :thumbup: I'll post all my current symptoms and experiences from 6DPO until now (10DPO) once I have a buddy or two :winkwink:
Just a pre-warning i do tend to go into detail sometimes :coffee: so patience is a must lol :happydance:
Anyway hope to see some TTC ladies waiting out this agonizing 2WW with me :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Also feel free to check our my BBT...all feedback appreciated

ok well seeing as i've had no replies i figure i'll turn this into my TTC Journal...maybe it'll help others and it's a good outlet for me :flower:
So here it goes (warning it's pretty detailed:winkwink:)

Just a little history; I'm 26 yrs old, TTC with DH for just over 2 yrs, diagnosed with polycystic ovaries (however not the full blown syndrome) about 1 yr ago, have had regular 26 day cycles for the past 4 months after being on a number of herbal supplements. I have only just started charting my BBT this cycle.

6DPO
Now to my confusing and stressful 2ww. I tested positive with OPK's on cycle days 10, 11, 12, had BD'd every second day until the positive then 3 days in a row, 1 day off and again 3 days in a row. I am now 6 DPO experiencing bloating/gas, backache, cravings (one minute for salty food then the next for sweets), I have had slight/dull cramps/ovary twinges (which is unusual for me), am experiencing increased insomnia (I normally don't sleep until about 2am but it's just gotten worse), and last but not least I have broken out in a few pimples/spots on my chest (which is VERY out of the ordinary for me). My temp was 36.6 (97.88F) for the past 4 days and then today it dropped to 36.5 (97.70F).

7DPO
Same symptoms as 6 DPO. Temp went up to 36.7 (98.06F). Also had a little bit of stretchy, gooey, slightly white CM

8DPO
Same symptoms as before again with the stretchy, gooey slightly white CM however only on and off if that makes sense (one toilet trip I feel almost all dried up and then the next this happens) Has anyone experienced something similar to all this and if so what was your outcome? Also had a temp dip to 36.6 (97.88F)...could this dip have been implantation or just a fall back temp?
This whole charting thing is all new to me hence my confusion lol and from what I have read on the internet you need to be charting for a while to understand your individual temps and all that. I'm trying not to look too much into things (but I'm sure as you all know we tend to cave into over analysing everything when we want a little peanut). Anyway I again couldn't sleep last night and had a runny nose paired with watery eyes for most the night. Finally fell asleep at around 4am and when I woke up today I was feeling so exhausted - but that could be from the odd hours and stuffed up sleep cycle I’ve been having. After taking my pre-natal supplements this morning I had this sudden bout of nausea while doing the dishes - literally felt like I was going to throw up then and there (lucky I was at a sink lol) but then as quick as it came it went. I've also been getting some back aches and hip aches (feels like I’ve run a marathon). This is so strange for me as I’ve never had this happen before - EVER ...what's that about...
I've also been very gassy like you wouldn’t believe and the cramps have been on and off.

9DPO
Ok so today is cycle day 20 and 9 DPO. I have 5-6 days left until my suspected AF is due to arrive (hoping not though). I had a follow up appointment this morning with the reproductive services related to my PCOS and the doctor told me that I have to lose another 3-4 kilos if I want to successfully conceive naturally. He said that he didn't believe that the herbal supplements I’ve been on (fertilaid, fertilCM) have been allowing me to ovulate. This confuses me for 2 reasons; 1. I wasn't having any period at all up until I started the supplements and 2. I confirmed ovulation with an OPK, Saliva Ferning and Temping. Sometimes I think that doctors tend to dislike natural therapies as it takes business away from them, I don't know but after my appointment I was feeling kind of lousy .

Symptoms today were some light on/off back/body aches, VERY bloated, constipated for most of the day and then all of a sudden after dinner I had diarrhea (sorry TMI). I also had some very sharp cramping here and there, but I'm putting that down to the constipation. I was also feeling quite tired this afternoon and needed to lay down, however, I didn't nap but felt a tingling sensation throughout my body like I had exercised excessively...weird. Also forgot to mention that my temp went up this morning from 36.6 (97.88F) to 36.80 (98.24F). I took a HPT with FMU and as I expected a BFN.
Well that's all I can think of right now...not in the best of moods today so hopefully tomorrow will be brighter

10DPO
I'm now cycle day 21 and 10dpo. My symptoms today; I've been extremely bloated however the gas has settled a little (thank goodness lol) one thing I realized today is that I normally have very regular and normal bowel movements between 2-3 times a day however probably the last week I've noticed that I'm not having as many - I'd be lucky to go once a day now and even then it's a very small amount compared to normal (feels like my body is absorbing everything and leaving very little to excrete (sorry TMI I know lol)) but this is very out of the ordinary for me and not something I have experienced in the past (I normally get more frequent BM's as AF draws closer), not sure what’s going on...Also had a temp rise this morning from 36.80 (98.24F) to 36.90 (98.42F) so not sure what’s going on there also...
I've been feeling like AF is on her way though and just don't feel pregnant but obviously hoping I am. AF is due in about 4-5 days now (I have a 25-26 day cycle) so I'll probably give in and POAS in 3-4 days (I'm an addict lol)
I don't have any more cramping today and all the body aches have slowly disappeared.
Because of my PCOS I could just be experiencing a change in cycles...it's so unpredictable some times.

11DPO
Temp went up this morning to 37.0 (98.6F) but I'm starting to think the temps are related to my PCOS. Took a HPT and again BFN (couldn't help myself i've become a POAS addict). I got a metallic taste in my mouth this evening (exactly like the taste of blood). I haven’t had much cramping today just still feeling very bloated and a little gassy. I’ve also had this pressure feeling in my uterus; it’s not cramps but just feels strange. Noticed that my breasts are feeling heavier however I have had this with previous non successful cycles so I’m ruling that out as a possible pregnancy symptom.

So anyway that’s where I am at the moment...any suggestions, opinions or feedback ladies...would be greatly appreciated :thumbup: Also check out my chart and tell me what you think.

Kindest Regards
Emi

Hi!! I am on 11DPO today!
I tested and got a BFN but I am still hopeful! I'm going to try and test again tomorrow. I don't have many symptoms just slighted bloated (i ate a big dinner last night though:haha:) and I feel little crampy twinges every now and then.

When are you testing again?

Hey Jules,

today i'm 12dpo and all my symptoms, but the bloating, have pretty much disappeared :wacko:
my temp also went down slightly today to 36.8 (98.24F) so not sure about that. I'm thinking I want to wait until AF is due to test again (2-3 days) but i'll probably give in and test again tomorrow :blush: but i will try and hold out :thumbup:
Keep me updated with your 2ww and anything new :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Emi,
I never bbt before so I'm not to familiar with temps. Is that a good sign that your temp dropped?? I'm gonna test tomorrow morning , I can't help my poas obsession:blush: I hope we both get a bfp in the next day or so. Keep me posted :flower::hugs:

Yeah I'm new to the charting thing also (only started from cd1 of this cycle) from what i have read on the internet if your bbt starts to drop it could mean that AF is on her way...but whose to know, there are so many different things happening out there. every woman is different so lets keep our FX'ed :flower:
Make sure you keep me updated if you test tomorrow...GOODLUCK :flower: :hugs:

Hi Emi, I have a regular 26 day cycle too. Been TTC for 5 months. but behind you in the cycle days. AF showed up to days ago, so just waiting and getting ready for the BD :p Going to start using OPKs this month, and am going to research into the ins and outs of BBT. Good luckt o both of you ladies, hope you get that BFP!

Hey Trace that's great we can be TTC buddies (thanks for the request, have accepted happily :thumbup: ) I hope this is your month :flower:
I'm due for AF in about 2-3 days (my cycles are generally 25/26 days) Keep me updated on how you go with all the charting and OPK stuff maybe I can help (i've researched so much on BBT charting that i'm becoming more confident in reading them) Good luck hun I hope we all get our BFP this month :hugs:

Just a quick Journal update for today;

12DPO
Temp dropped this morning to 36.8 (98.24F) so feeling a little discouraged today. The only symptoms I’ve had today are that I’m still quite bloated with a little gas, just all round tired feeling and more frequent urination.
I started my diet and exercise routine today so I hope that doesn’t interfere with my cycle but it has to be done!
Oh and I also had a slight headache today around dinner time – didn’t last long though. Hopefully my temp goes up tomorrow..FXed.

Hi Trace! Good luck to you this month as well.

I'm 13 dpo today and got a BFN this morning :nope:
Did you test Emi? I'm feeling so discouraged. I have a feeling this is not my month.

I just bought a BBT thermometor , OPK's and hpts online.

Theres still hope until AF arrives but with lack of ANY symptoms hopefully next month will be the month.

Hey Jules,

It's not over yet!! At least until AF shows her ugly face :gun: Just a quick update for this morning; I'm also 13dpo today and my temp went back up this morning (higher than any other day this cycle) to 37.2 (98.96F). Also noticed increased very wet/watery CM...not sure what that means :wacko: I did give in like you and test this with FMU and again BFN. Let's keep our FXed that this is all our month :thumbup: I am starting to feel like i'm out for this cycle but I'm holding on to that glimmer of hope that maybe this one stuck...Keep me posted hun :hugs:

Hi Jules, keep positive, it ain't over till the Witch shows her ugly face! And remember not everyone notice's syptoms straight away either. I remember the 1st month we started, I could of sworn I was Pregnant. I had a metallic taste in my mouth, and when I smelt some red meat being cooked, I totally gagged at it lol. And I had weird cravings, but AF showed up on time still. Was just my body playing tricks on me.

I'm going to stay postive this month, and continually think that this is my month! Good luck girls.

Hey ladies,

I think I'm out this month :cry: I had spotting earlier today when i wiped (it was mixed with gooey clear CM). I'll keep you girls posted but I'm not very hopeful :cry: Hopefully next month for me :thumbup:
Good luck to both of you I hope you get your BFP's this month :flower:

Could be implantation spotting..... FX thats it! Your not out till the Witch shows up. And if she does, theres always next month xx

Thanks Trace, but i think that 13dpo is too late for implantation (from what I have read). All my symptoms have also disappeared now but I just have that feeling that AF is on her way. I have previously had spotting like this right before AF arrived. I'm due in about 1-2 days so I'm pretty certain she will come. I need to concentrate on losing those extra kilos and hopefully get a BFP next cycle. Keep me posted on your situation and i'll let u girls know of any changes...
I really hope you get your BFP this month and wish you all the luck in the world but if by chance you don't i really hope we can wait out this 2ww next cycle together :)
Baby Dust to you xx

Hi girls,

I'm out this month, the :witch: got me this morning :nope:
I should ovulate again on or around March 29th. Thank you for the support ladies it truly means so much :hugs:

Emi are you still spotting or was it AF?
Trace where are you in your cylce?

Hey Jules i'm also out as AF got me this afternoon :cry:
how long are your cycles normally? Mine are between 25-26 days. Not sure when I ovulate as it's hard to pinpoint with the PCOS but will keep you posted :flower: Keep me updated on your cycle this month also as we seem to have close timing :hugs:

Hi,
I have a 28 day cycle. I do OPKS to be sure when I am ovulating. I read that taking mucinex (NOT mucinex DM) helps with CM and baby asprin thickens up your lining. Thinking about trying this out. What do you think? Have you ever heard of this?

I can't wait t ovulate again! DO you use OPKS?

Hey girls are you still on here? Tomorrow is supposed to be my big O day, I'm doing OPKS and Bd'ing like crazy :haha:

Hey girls are you still on here? Tomorrow is supposed to be my big O day, I'm doing OPKS and Bd'ing like crazy :haha:

Hey Jules good luck this month I really hope you get a BFP :flower: I think I'm around 5-6 DPO but am not completely sure as I haven't taken any OPK's this month (sort of a break from POAS lol) My temps have been all over the place but i think that's bcos i've been sick every week :cry: first had a bout of gastro and now a chest infection. Sucks big time...i'll update my chart so maybe you could have a look and see what you think?..Let me know how your going and any updates :thumbup: FXed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->