TTC Buddy Wanted :)

M

MagicBracken8

I am on cycle day 18, This is the first time i have tracked my cycles and tried to work out when i am ovulating. I am not temping but i think i am ovulating now.

My first cycle was 26 days.

Anyone want to join me?

i would love to talk to you. at the moment iam on cycle day 9, and my cycles are 35days at the moment due to losing a baby at 17weeks at the end of feb so i have got to wait for my cycles to get back to normal as they are usally 28.

I know how you feel. I lost twims at 11 weeks 2 4 years ago. I didnt know i was PG though.
I am really excited about becoming a mummy, although i have a feeling its going to be a long wait in TTC

im really sorry about your losses:hugs: did it take you long for your cycles to go back to normal. i already have a 9 year old son so there will be a big gap when i do have a baby, but i know how you feel about wanting to be a mommy::hugs:.
how long have you been trying for???

Have been kind of trying ie no protection since had the implant out. I am now just trying to start charting and recording things without making it too stressful. I think i am going to try the sperm meets egg plan next month and see if i have any success witht he that for a couple of months.

My cycles took about 3 months to sort themselves out after the m/c. I often sit and imagine what my life would have been like now.
All of my cousins are having children and it makes me realise how much i want to be a mummy. I am hoping none of us have to wait too long.

I'll join ya. I just started my cycle 4 days ago.

how are you both today:hugs:

Im ok, had some minor cramps this morning which is a little odd but hey, i think i OV'd yesterday so i dont think it is anyting exciting lol

I want af to hurry up so i can start the sperm meets egg plan next month - that seems to have positive results :)

I am on cycle day 18, This is the first time i have tracked my cycles and tried to work out when i am ovulating. I am not temping but i think i am ovulating now.

My first cycle was 26 days.

Anyone want to join me?

Hello I am Cd19 today and next Af is due on the 28th, Last mnth cycle was 27 days and O´d on the 14th this mnth doesnt look like I am going to O so I have just decided to wait for Af and start over nxt mnth..Although yesterday had horrible cramping and pulling sensations in my lower abdomen

hows everybody today, sorry i wasnt on yesterday i was busy painting. what great fun that was:growlmad:
well what can i say, i have got loads of cm and my cervix is really high what ever that means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->