TTC Buddy Wanted!

sarah_anne

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to offer support and just talk to me about pregnancy and conception. None of my friends or family know we're ttc, so I can't really talk about it anywhere else!

Hello there, you can always count on me. :hugs:

How long have you been TTC?

Hello there, you can always count on me. :hugs:

How long have you been TTC?

Officially, it's been 3 cycles since we started this time. We had tried previously, but stopped for a bit when I tore the cartilage in my knee, so we decided to have a fresh start.

What about you?

We have been NTNP since May 2011 - this cycle also I do not think I have made any good chances. :dohh:

I just started my AF yesterday and made a plan with my DH this morning about our next cycle. Really hoping for a BFP next month!!

What do you do to pin point Ov? do you use any kind of OPKs or BBTs? I do not use either of them.

I haven't used any OPK or BBTs before, but I will be using OPKs this cycle because my last two cycles have been longer than usual. Last month, I thought I O'd on day 14, but my cycle was 30 days long, which would normally mean I O'd on Day 16. We're going to use OPKs and try to figure out my new cycle.

I am in the same boat! My cycles may eventually vary from 27-31 days. :dust:

Mine were ALWAYS 28 days and then my last two cycles have been 30. Needless to say, I thought I was finally pregnant and was very disappointed!

Mine were always 28 days cycle every month before marriage. Ever since I got married my cycle length keep on changing - I was so convinced I am pregnant when I once had 31 day cycle. Oh well. :dohh:

How have you been today?

I'm okay. Still having my AF, which is surprisingly light this cycle. I'm heading to the store in the morning to buy another OPK. Hoping to pinpoint my ovulation day so that we can get a BFP! :)

How are you?

I'm good - real tired. Want to sleep so bad - will catch ya in the morning. :hugs:

Can you tell me some things about yourself? How old are you? Where do you work? How many kids do you want? Etc?

Hi Sarah! Would you like another buddy? Looks like we have some things in common

I'm on CD4, usually have 28 day cycles....We started TTC #1 In June...so 3 cycles now.
And looks like we got married around the same time!

Sarah, I am 24 years old got married 5 months ago. I do not have any kids - hoping for #1 soon. DH and I work for online companies as customer service representative.

Hi all, I was hoping to join your group. We started TTC for #1 in May. I got preggers right away, but then found out it was blighted ovum and m/c on july 22nd. i just got my first natural af yesterday and am very eagerly awaiting ttc for this cycle. my cycles are usually 32 days.

Hi Sarah! Would you like another buddy? Looks like we have some things in common

I'm on CD4, usually have 28 day cycles....We started TTC #1 In June...so 3 cycles now.

Absolutely! :flower:

I'm on CD6 of 30... We started trying in May, so 3 cycles now too, lol.

We got married in September 2009! Just over two weeks until our anniversary! :happydance:

Hi all, I was hoping to join your group. We started TTC for #1 in May. I got preggers right away, but then found out it was blighted ovum and m/c on july 22nd. i just got my first natural af yesterday and am very eagerly awaiting ttc for this cycle. my cycles are usually 32 days.

Welcome alspals13! :flower:

We started ttc in May as well. We haven't had any luck though, so I'm going to blame that on my cycle. It recently changed from 28 to 30 days, so we probably weren't bd-ing at quite the right time. I've purchased an OPK, so we're hoping to finally pinpoint my ovulation day.

I'm very sorry about your loss. I'm glad that you're ready to try again though! Good luck to you!! :hugs:

Just realized that our AF will be due on the same day since my cycle is two days longer and I'm two days ahead of you! We'll be right on track together and can test together! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->