TTC Buddy Wanted!

I am trying to hold out until Sept 22 or 23 to test as I don't know how long my cycles are right now. That will be 32 days and I think that's the longest it could possibly be!!

Do you usually have really long cycles?

I have no idea what my cycle length us. I got pregnant 2 weeks after stopping birth control then had a mc in July and 32 days later had my first natural af. But it prob takes longer after a mc to get af than a normal cycle. So I have no idea when I should expect next af!!!

I am trying to hold out until Sept 22 or 23 to test as I don't know how long my cycles are right now. That will be 32 days and I think that's the longest it could possibly be!!

Do you usually have really long cycles?

I have no idea what my cycle length us. I got pregnant 2 weeks after stopping birth control then had a mc in July and 32 days later had my first natural af. But it prob takes longer after a mc to get af than a normal cycle. So I have no idea when I should expect next af!!!

Oh, okay. My cycles were always 28 days when I was on the pill and then were 28 days for about 10 cycles off the pill, then mysteriously changed to 30 days two cycles ago.

I've read that cycles can be very messed up for a while after a MC. My friend Teara miscarried a few years ago and she bled for two weeks and then didn't get an AF for 9 weeks. She was told not to ttc until she'd had at least two cycles though because she miscarried at 13 weeks.

i'm in the 2WW too...1DPO today. September 18th is our 2nd wedding anniversary so i am going to try and hold out and not test till then. my cycles have been 28 days the last 3 cycles.

How are you feeling? I don't feel pregnant at all, but that might be a good thing since I felt pregnant last time and wasn't. I've also been having dreams about being pregnant, so maybe that's a sign in itself.

Hope we both get our BFP!!!

feeling ok. sleeping a little longer then normal at night but feeling ok. We'll see this weekend i guess!

feeling ok. sleeping a little longer then normal at night but feeling ok. We'll see this weekend i guess!

I thought we'd both be testing on Monday for some reason. I haven't really had any AF cramps yet, which is odd for me. I thought that I maybe had a twinge this morning, but it didn't feel like AF cramps. I've also had headaches and a really runny nose and my Mom said that that was something that she really experienced early in pregnancy, so I hope that this is a good sign! Let me know when you're testing!! Good luck! :flower:

Sarah, I am 24 years old got married 5 months ago. I do not have any kids - hoping for #1 soon. DH and I work for online companies as customer service representative.

How have you been? Still in the tww here. It should end Monday depending on whether my AF shows or whether I test, but that will probably have to wait until Tuesday as I have an INSANE day at work on Monday (11 hours with a workshop, a presentation, and a staff meeting).

AF was due today. started spotting lightly yesterday. Had a dizzy spell today. Guess we'll see tomorrow

AF was due today. started spotting lightly yesterday. Had a dizzy spell today. Guess we'll see tomorrow

My AF is due on Monday. I had some slight cramping tonight, but they were more like twinges than actual cramps. I guess we'll see what Monday brings. Good luck to you tomorrow!

AF arrived this morning....trying again

Boo... Good luck to you this time around! :flower:

I'm still waiting on my AF. I had some major cramping today though, but I swear I could pinpoint the exact spot where the pain originated from. Ever heard of anything like that before?

i've had pains like that before! I hope this is your month though...trying again and again sucks. But i guess its just not my time yet

i have the same problem, no one knows we are TTC and i also dont have a buddy :)

i have the same problem, no one knows we are TTC and i also dont have a buddy :)

Feel free to join our group! No one knows that we're TTC either, but I think my family is starting to suspect. AF got me yesterday, so now I'm waiting to try again. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->