TTC Buddy Wanted!

Hi Sarah! Would you like another buddy? Looks like we have some things in common

I'm on CD4, usually have 28 day cycles....We started TTC #1 In June...so 3 cycles now.
And looks like we got married around the same time!

Just realized that our AF will be due on the same day since my cycle is two days longer and I'm two days ahead of you! We'll be right on track together and can test together! :happydance:

awesome! a test buddy!!! We got married in September of 2009 also....about 3 weeks till our anniversary

Hi all, I was hoping to join your group. We started TTC for #1 in May. I got preggers right away, but then found out it was blighted ovum and m/c on july 22nd. i just got my first natural af yesterday and am very eagerly awaiting ttc for this cycle. my cycles are usually 32 days.

Welcome alspals13! :flower:

We started ttc in May as well. We haven't had any luck though, so I'm going to blame that on my cycle. It recently changed from 28 to 30 days, so we probably weren't bd-ing at quite the right time. I've purchased an OPK, so we're hoping to finally pinpoint my ovulation day.

I'm very sorry about your loss. I'm glad that you're ready to try again though! Good luck to you!! :hugs:

Thanks!! We are so excited. I don't track at all though which makes it harder. I think we are going for every other day for the three plus weeks. I hear different things about every day vs every other day. Any thoughts?

Hi all, I was hoping to join your group. We started TTC for #1 in May. I got preggers right away, but then found out it was blighted ovum and m/c on july 22nd. i just got my first natural af yesterday and am very eagerly awaiting ttc for this cycle. my cycles are usually 32 days.

Welcome alspals13! :flower:

We started ttc in May as well. We haven't had any luck though, so I'm going to blame that on my cycle. It recently changed from 28 to 30 days, so we probably weren't bd-ing at quite the right time. I've purchased an OPK, so we're hoping to finally pinpoint my ovulation day.

I'm very sorry about your loss. I'm glad that you're ready to try again though! Good luck to you!! :hugs:

Thanks!! We are so excited. I don't track at all though which makes it harder. I think we are going for every other day for the three plus weeks. I hear different things about every day vs every other day. Any thoughts?

I've heard that every other day is best as it results in the best sperm quality. Every day can result in lower quality and slower sperm.

I've heard everyday is fine as long as you have no reason to suspect he has low sperm count/quality.

I think we will make sure every other day and then add in days when we feel in the mood :)

Hi Girls
i would like to join in. i recently had two miscarriages now currently ttc. I use ovulation calculators and calendars i find they really help. babymed has a really good ovulation calendar it tells u exactly what days u r fertile when u type in your dates.

Hello, sorry I haven't been around much. I am trying to keep myself busy with my games. I always enjoy playing games on my xbox as well as PC - makes me forget everything.

How are you all?

Doing well....surviving the outer bands of the hurricane. Rainy and VERY windy. Nice day to stay in and relax :)

Hi Girls
i would like to join in. i recently had two miscarriages now currently ttc. I use ovulation calculators and calendars i find they really help. babymed has a really good ovulation calendar it tells u exactly what days u r fertile when u type in your dates.

I just had a m/c as well and use calendars but nothing else. I am on CD 5 and excited for this month. Where are you at?

I'm looking for someone to offer support and just talk to me about pregnancy and conception. None of my friends or family know we're ttc, so I can't really talk about it anywhere else!

Hey there!! i'm ttc as well!!

this is our secnd month so im trying to not get my hopes too high but its soo hard!! Will be testing around 15th september - if AF doesnt appear before then.. :-S and really hoping for a BFP!!

Good luck to you all! Looking forward to getting to know you all better! :)

Alexandra

I'm looking for someone to offer support and just talk to me about pregnancy and conception. None of my friends or family know we're ttc, so I can't really talk about it anywhere else!

Hey there!! i'm ttc as well!!

this is our secnd month so im trying to not get my hopes too high but its soo hard!! Will be testing around 15th september - if AF doesnt appear before then.. :-S and really hoping for a BFP!!

Good luck to you all! Looking forward to getting to know you all better! :)

Alexandra

Welcome Alexandra!

This will be our fourth month ttc. I'm really hoping we get our BFP soon. I think our main problem was that my cycle was changing, so we didn't know when I was ovulating. I've bought some OPK for the first time this month so that we can finally figure it out!

Good luck to you!!

I think we will make sure every other day and then add in days when we feel in the mood :)

Haha. My husband and I have been BD-ing like crazy just to make sure there's a healthy sperm supply when I ovulate. I think I'm starting to wear him out, lol. Sometimes I wish we were still teenagers where you could go again an hour later, lol.

Where did everybody go, lol?

How is everyone feeling? I ovulated today or yesterday (I think yesterday), so I'm officially part of the two week wait now. DH and I BD'ed three times this weekend, so I'm hoping that this will give us a BFP!! If not, I don't know what we're doing wrong. I know there's only a 25-30% chance of pregnancy each cycle even with optimal conditions, but this will be our fourth cycle of trying, so I don't know what will happen if we're not.

Sarah... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :) I'm a little farther behind and in cd 13 and don't know if I ovulate yet or not!!

Sarah... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :) I'm a little farther behind and in cd 13 and don't know if I ovulate yet or not!!

Thank you! Today is CD17, but I have 30 day cycles instead of 28, which is something that just changed recently. I thought I was finally pregnant the first time it happened, but AF showed after two BFNs.

I will be testing on September 19. What about you?

I am trying to hold out until Sept 22 or 23 to test as I don't know how long my cycles are right now. That will be 32 days and I think that's the longest it could possibly be!!

i'm in the 2WW too...1DPO today. September 18th is our 2nd wedding anniversary so i am going to try and hold out and not test till then. my cycles have been 28 days the last 3 cycles.

i'm in the 2WW too...1DPO today. September 18th is our 2nd wedding anniversary so i am going to try and hold out and not test till then. my cycles have been 28 days the last 3 cycles.

September 12th is our second wedding anniversary! I'm really going to try to wait until AF is due or overdue before testing. That being said, I've already bought some cheap tests and might not be able to wait if I'm having symptoms, lol.

I am trying to hold out until Sept 22 or 23 to test as I don't know how long my cycles are right now. That will be 32 days and I think that's the longest it could possibly be!!

Do you usually have really long cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->