TTC Buddy

Decemberbride

First baby due May 2011
Reaction score
I know theirs a post lower but I'd like a buddy too!:blush:

My story -

H and I got married in December after being together for 8 years. I came off the pill on 15th Dec 09 and AF came to visit on 18th Dec. TTC had offically begun:thumbup:

But it never happens in the first month does it? But it did:happydance: after 3 BFN I got our BFP! For 10 days we were parents but sadly at work, just as I thought my morning sickness was starting, I headed to the toilet and discovered I was loosing our baby - my dates made me 6W6D at that point but I thought I was probably more 4W due to when I got my BFN's. The MC was confirmed by internal scan and HCG levels dropping to 41 the next day.

We have now started to TTC again, which is helping us to move on. It's been an emotional 3 weeks to say the least!

I won't be able to post every day and am not so sure what a being a bubby entails, but I'd like someone I can message every now and then and has been through a similar experience and is also TTC again.

so apply below:hugs:

I can be your buddy... Let me tell you a bit about me.

I am 35 my name is Joanne, I live in Vancouver Canada, I had a mc then had a wee boy who is 1 this week and then 31 days ago i had my 2nd loss v early at 5 weeks. I tried straight away but so far no AF but no BFP either.... HMMm wierd.. If you think i fit the bill let me know.

Its so tough and i am so thankful for this forum to vent on and ask for advice, its a a wonderful resource.

Hi I will be your buddy too.

My name is Sarah and I was 30 just before Christmas. I have been married for 20 months but been with hubby for 10 and a half years.

We started trying to conceive in August and feel pregnant in October only to miscarry at 6weeks 3 days.

You can find out more about me in my journal Hoping for baby Rees.

Sending everyone babydust and hoping this month (well start of march) will be the month all of of us get our BFP's !!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi goddess and smiler - thank you for being my bubbies! so sorry to hear about your losses.

Goddess really hope you've caught that egg - how long are your cycles? are you going to test again soon?

Hey

I will be your buddy too

had m/c on 5th jan 2010

and ttc again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly