ttc buddy

nataliendan

mum of 2 girls & 1 on way
Reaction score
hi anyone wanna b my ttc buddy, i have been trying for 6 MONTHS ans have been looking into lots a hints and tips and would like some more help and someone to share this with :flower:

xx

hey, ive been trying for just over a month now, hopefulyy we will get our BFP soon :D

hey, its the waiting i hate! have u tracked ur cycles or anything? i have a 25day cycle so i feel lucky in that way

xx

not really im trying not to get stressed or to track yet, yeah i hate waiting aswell were you from? x

im from swindon. i was feeling the same i came of the pill in march and we just said just wait for it to happen, then i made the mistake of telling my best friend i was ttc and she said well ill come of the pill then and was pregnant in 3weeks now im obsessed haha and worried why i didnt fall pregnant the months before, but fingers crossed this month as this was the one i really have tried on :flower:

xx

haha, oooh i would be obsessed 2, my bf's friends gf is pregnant and she aint evan that happy it really annoys me bad i no but i think every woman gets like that after a while lol

yea i have a friend like that she is due any day and still calls it it and wont think of names. im like are u mad?? i already know all my unborn kids names haha

yeah same haha, how long you been with ur bf hubby? ,,, ive been with my bf 3years and 2 months :D

we have been together 2yrs 8 months and still very happy apart from ovulation days my poor bf has a hard job then comes home to remember im ovulating lol

aww bless him my bf is loving all the sex lol hopefully it happens for both of us soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->