TTC buddy

EJPerkins

Reaction score
hey everyone im lookin for someone that is ttc around the same time i am.. i am currently on CD9.. i took clomid CD3-7.. this is my 6th round of clomid 100mg, the doc will be checking my progestrone on CD22.. keeping my fingers crossed that i O this round.. i O last round so lets hope it happens again :friends:

on CD16 now, thought i might have O on CD14 had some pain but not sure since this is the first month for taking tempsand trackin CM.. all the test on the internet that predict O say i should O on CD19.. oh knows, if i dont O this round, ill take acpl months off clomid and just chart temps and CM and c if i can start to see a trend.. so nerve racking, i think a cpl mths off will be good for me, even tho i want to be a mom soo bad :flower:

Hello hun, I'm a little behind than you - I'm CD10 today. But would love to be your buddy! :flower:

sounds great.. keep me posted as i will u :happydance:
r u using clomid or anything to help conceive?

No - I'm not using anything. No Clomids, no OPKs, no BBT or charting either. This is our 2nd month trying, I'm just taking my prenatal vitamins regularly for 3 months now.

DH and I will be off TTC after this month. We'll switch to NTNP until Dec-Jan, this semester is important for him and I do not want him to stress over. We'll start TTC again in Dec-Jan, probably that's why I'm not thinking more at the moment. I just want it to happen naturally and trying to be calm. :dust:

Yea my dh and I r done ttc after this round of clomid. Its our 6th round. Just need to take some time off and relax and if it happens it happens. Keepin my fx crossed. I get my progestrone checked next tues which is my bday so let's hope it shows that I O that would be a great bday present :)

Fingers crossed for you! Hope you catch that egg this cycle. :dust:

i had my blood drawn this morning and they had to poke me 3 times, i have poor veins anyway, so i got a lil nausous.. lets hope for good news :thumbup:

Sending tons of dust your way hun. :dust:

I'm CD15 today - probably Ov today or tomorrow.

fingers crossed for u and sending :dust: ur way.. :flower:
praying for that :bfp:[-o<

well got my labs back and they r low again so im out this cycle.. it was only 4.6 i guess it needs to be above 10, so far in all my 6 cycles of clomid not one has been that high.. so im gonna give up for a cpl mths and hopefully my doc will do more test on me next mth like he said he would.. :shrug:

still keep me posted on ur journey.. would love to hear about it.. :hugs:
:dust:

So you're off TTC for a few months? I'll be off TTC after this month too if I don't get a :bfp: will start it off again in around December, hopefully.

Will you be around here anymore? You can stalk my journal I post updates there. I'll be posting updates here though for you! :hugs:

alright that sounds good.. :flower:

we are done until i get more tests done because i don't think clomid is working for me, so maybe this will be good for me and it will happen naturally.
keepin my fingers crossed for u

so i talked to the doc office and they want me to try one more round of clomid at 150mg days 3-7. if this doesnt work then they will do more tests.. i just wish we could skip this round cuz ive tried this dose before and that is when i miscarried i dont think my egg was mature enough to implant correctly.. so maybe this might be the ticket ive been true to takin my vitamins and metformin so heres hopin.. [-o<
i am also gonna try using opk and not worry about takin my temp this round b/c that was alot to worry about and alot to keep track of..

how r u doin?

Did the doctors double the dose of your clomid? I heard the doctors usually double the amount of clomid in the next cycle if the earlier one doesn't show responses.

Hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

I'm doing great - in the TWW already and no such symptoms. So already feeling out! :wacko:

He just put me on the highest dose. This will b my 2nd time on 150mg. It was 100 last round. I talked to my dh today and he doesn't want to stop tryin after this round but I told him it will b wout clomid. But we will c. My mom had the same prob as soon as she stopped takin clomid sher got preg w me so it can happen just have to stop puttin so much pressure on urselves and it will happen. Just have to believe!! I will still be on here postin stuff thur out my journey!

Fingers crossed for you, hun. I agree - Just relax and it will happen! :dust:

Will be looking forward for an update!

So im just waiting for the af :witch: to show up.. i took a test a cpl days ago just cuz i was curious and of course it was :bfn: to earlier maybe? but i dont feel pregnant and having af symptoms so she will prolly be showin her head here shortly unfortunatly.. :af:
the doc called in my clomid to the pharmacy the other day so i went and got it and had a talk with my dh and it wants me to wait to take it.. i was heartbroken when he said that but maybe it is for the best and give us a lil break.. i just hope my cycles will be normal wout it.. i guess i could always use provera to start it but would like it to come natural..

how are you feeling? any symptoms?? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->