TTC buddy

Good luck, hun. :hugs:

Nope so symptoms as such - already feeling I'm out yet again this cycle.

well i af came last night.. so im def out now.. im just glad she came wout me using anythin to start her, just hope she stays normal for a cpl cycles so i can chart better..
how have u been?

Another update. Dh and I are goin to do my last round of clomid mth. Just so its done and we can move on to the next step if it doesn't work. If it does happen that would be awesome but who knows!! Fx for a sticky bean!! I'm on cloud 9 right now so I'm on cd 4 now took my first round of pills lastnight.. Gonna start usin opk this time to help!

well my blood test came back great this round!! 15.2 i ovulated yaay!! but got a :bfn: now just waitin for af to show up tom prolly..

Just finished my 8th round of Clomid waiting to test, didn't get blood tested this round so not sure if I ovulated. Guess ill just find out when i test on Tuesday. Oh I hope I get this for christmas

i hope it works for you. you seem like you have so much patience. xx fxd for you.

I do and I don't I took a test this morning and it was negative, hoping its just to early.. i just want this so bad.. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->