TTC Buddy?

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Ladies! I would love to have a TTC buddy!

I'm 27 years old, from the USA, and OH and I are trying through assisted conception methods for our third child.

I'm not picky :)haha:) I'd just love to have a buddy going through TTC as I am!

I'm 27 years old, from the USA, and OH and I are trying through assisted conception methods for our third child.

Hi, Id love a buddy too! Where are in you in your TTC journey?

Hi, Id love a buddy too! Where are in you in your TTC journey?

Hi BumpHopes! :wave:

We are trying for baby #3 and had been for almost 2 cycles before my husband suffered from an accident that left him sterile for the rest of his life. After they were able to retrieve 22 viles of millions of sperm, they told us we would be able to still conceive via assisted conception. So here we are, trying our first IUI procedure. I begin taking clomid tomorrow, have an ultrasound to check my follies on the 27th and then the IUI procedure will be the next morning (the 28th)! I'm beyond excited; just ready to get this thing moving!

Where you at in your TTC Journey? :)

Good luck with your IUI! How you feeling about it? Im sure this will be it, ill keep my fingers crossed for you! i been TTC for 3 yrs, never been pregnant, just going through the process now of having tests done. Done blood test U/Sound just had HSG and have to have another U/sound. OH has done SA and hoping to go back to Drs Feb/March to find out all the results, sso just waiting waiting waiting for me lol. 1 week and 1 day to go, bet your so excited to have it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->