Ttc but having trouble with intercourse & missed period..,Whats wrong with me?

Ceybis

Reaction score
hi all mommies, pls help me....married for over 3 years , never had proper intercourse , it is so painful , been using the dilator set prescribed by doc , i started from size 1 to size 4 , it is hell pain with larger one which of my hubby's size , after inserting the first 3 inches of size4 (*but didn't see any blood except continuos pain for 3 days) its now halfway in which is about 3.5 inches ( my hubby is around 5.5 inch normal size , he 's been very very gentle to me , we do a lot of foreplay , we use KY lube.
PLEASE HELP ME , ANY ANSWER IS GREATLY APPRECIATED... LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLIES...

So here are my questions:-

1) do u think i break my hymen? The pain that i mentioned at the initial inserting is no more**Now i don't get the pain while inserting upto 3.5 inches, doesn't go in deeper? Feel like theres no way or something is blocking ....
2) is it possible to fall pregnant with halfway ejaculation? I feel like its hitting something hard after 3 inches inside me, is it hymen again?
3) im now 4 days late, got negative , im on a 29 day cycle ( ***we made love FOR THE FIRST TIME in our married life for 5 days on CD 15,16,17,18,19, my last period was sep 10th ..donno wats happening with me?

you could be late due to stress impacting on your ovulation dates, wait a few days and test again, no advice about the stretching and pain for the vaginismus? (SP) x sorry x

Can't your doctor confirm if it's an hymen problem? I had a friend who could not have intercourses and the doctor broke it for her and everything was fine :( ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->