TTC date moved

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone how are we all?:)

Well, me and OH were due to TTC in June, just a few weeks! I was soooo excited but now it's being put back until August..which all in all..isn't a bad thing!

The opportunity arose for me to study Arabic language in Morocco (I live in UK) for a month! Starting June the 15th... :happydance:

So of course, TTC will now be August, which as I am starting University in September, my IDEAL plan (I don't really mind if my plan doesn't go..to plan) would be fall pregnant in the first few tries... be at Uni whilst pregnant, finish first year, have May-Sept to bond and establish breastfeeding etc, then return to Uni part time (one day a week) and express milk for OH's family when baby is there :)

So....... does anyone else have these very particular plans :dohh:

Mine aren't as particular, but I am going back to school in August to get another certification- it's only two semesters long. We're also starting to TTC then. If we get pregnant right away (doubtful), I'd be able to finish both semesters, leave my current job when we have a baby, & start looking for a new one with this new certification after taking some time off with the baby. In a perfect world. I doubt our timing will work out that way, but just wanted to let you know you're not alone in hoping things work out!

Very exciting opportunity to go to Morocco to learn Arabian! I'm kind of jealous!!

im hoping to start trying this summer and maybe take about a year to fall pregnant (as thats how long it took last time) so we have plenty of time to do renovations on our house before baby comes :)

Mine aren't as particular, but I am going back to school in August to get another certification- it's only two semesters long. We're also starting to TTC then. If we get pregnant right away (doubtful), I'd be able to finish both semesters, leave my current job when we have a baby, & start looking for a new one with this new certification after taking some time off with the baby. In a perfect world. I doubt our timing will work out that way, but just wanted to let you know you're not alone in hoping things work out!

Very exciting opportunity to go to Morocco to learn Arabian! I'm kind of jealous!!

That's a very similar plan to ours :)

My breastfeeding timing plan is quite particular as I wouldn't want to breast and express bottle feed at the same time (all that teat confusion!) and I know I wouldn't be leaving a new born. So baby would be 5 months by the time I went back to Uni. Perfecto :happydance:

But whatever God wills, I am happy with whatever happens :)

I hope your plan works out for you :hugs:

Morocco..yay..come with! :winkwink:

I am very excited about it... moreso as I've never even been abroad without my parents..never mind with a friend to morocco for a month! :dohh:

im hoping to start trying this summer and maybe take about a year to fall pregnant (as thats how long it took last time) so we have plenty of time to do renovations on our house before baby comes :)

Yay :) good plan, hope that works out for you. But I have a sneaky feeling it wont take you a year.. and you'll have a baby before the renovation ends :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->