TTC Dreams Anyone?

alison29

Reaction score
The past few weeks I have been racking up the pregnancy dreams. First dream I kept peeing on sticks and getting BFPs. Last night I was like 5 months pregnant and I could feel the baby moving. Maybe tonight I will get to see the baby probably not after mentioning now jinxed. Sigh the dreams are fun! At least i am successful in my dreams and get to experience it all again. Anyone else? I am sure for me it's a result of all my time on BNB gets the mind focused on pregnancy test photos and such. I don't think it's precognition although it would be nice :)

I have al sorts of dreams as well! nothing like pregonition though. As you say is all this testing, peeing on sticks, charting, getting stressed about conceiving and reading the forum, it makes my brain dream things lol ahhh as you say... woudn´t it be wonderful to wake up and realise it was not a dream....

The past few weeks I have been racking up the pregnancy dreams. First dream I kept peeing on sticks and getting BFPs. Last night I was like 5 months pregnant and I could feel the baby moving. Maybe tonight I will get to see the baby probably not after mentioning now jinxed. Sigh the dreams are fun! At least i am successful in my dreams and get to experience it all again. Anyone else? I am sure for me it's a result of all my time on BNB gets the mind focused on pregnancy test photos and such. I don't think it's precognition although it would be nice :)

I had a dream of a :bfp: last night and wishing it would be true. FX'd and same for you :hugs:

I believe dreams are a way for our brains to work things out.
I hope your dreams come true & you get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->