TTC first baby

miawantsbaby

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!
I'm here to tell you my story with TTC. We have been trying now for 6 months. I am using saliva microscope, i'm using prenatal vitamins and I measure my basal temperature every morning. I am 22 years old, and my fiance is 33 - so it's about time for him to be a young dad and me being a young mom. I am using App Kindara and P.Tracker. I am expecting my period on 27th January, I've ovulated on 16th January. Any cycle buddies?
Today I took a pregnancy test in the morning because my saliva looks like I'm ovulating but that's not possible because it has been 7 DPO. I have extremely tender nipples and huge mood swings. The test turned out negative. Could I be pregnant? Did I take test too early?
Any advices on how to concieve a baby in fastest way possible?
With every month I feel more and more frustrated. (I know there are bigger problems in the world than 6months TTC:shy:)

Send me some baby dust! I Need it! :yellow::pink::yellow::kiss:

7dpo is very very early. If you are pregnant you are only just implanting now and there is no hcg yet that is detectable. And implantation can be anywhere from 6dpo to 12dpo (although I find the average is around 7-9dpo). As hard as it is to wait I suggest waiting until af is late. If you have fairly regular cycles it will save you stress and money. In the end it is likely just 4 or 5 extra days to wait.

Unfortunately there is no fastest way possible. My advice for anyone is to make sure you are having enough sex. While there are going to be ladies that get lucky with timing it down to doing it once or twice, the only tried and true method is sex. I got my bfp by doing it all 3 days prior to O, the day of and the day after. The last 2 cycles we didn't do it exactly that way and no bfp. Might mean nothing but it might be everything. so this cycle I am making sure we do it just like that.

If you make sure you have excellent charts, you are doing it enough during your fertile week and you still aren't pregnant in another 6 months then I advise seeing your doc to make sure everything is in working order for the both of you. At your age they likely won't take you in if you haven't been trying for a year.

Hello and welcome! Unfortunately none of us can predict if you are pregnant. One woman's early pregnancy symptoms could be the same as another woman's PMS symptoms.

Its awesome that you are temping. I am temping, using OPKs and the saliva microscope. The saliva microscope picks up salinity which increases with estrogen surges. I find that if I eat something really salty the night before it will come up positive the next morning. Also, you may have estrogen changes at different points in your cycle. 6 months feels like a long time for you, but certainly is not long in the ttc world. You are ovulating which is great, do you know if you have a long enough LP? Also, you may want to have your man start taking some supplements to help his sperm if he isn't already. There is a product called Fertilaid for men which supports healthy sperm in men. My partner takes a daily multi, maca, 1000mg of vitamin c, zinc and folic acid to support healthy sperm. Also, make sure your husband is wearing boxers, not going in hot tubs, not using car seat warmers etc so he doesn't fry his sperm.

We get a lot of drive by posters here on BnB that get what they want then peace out. I do hope that you stick around and become an active member of the community. I am sure you have a lot to offer the other women here and vice versa.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->