TTC for 21 months :(

ga_girl

Mom to 1 and LTTTC #2
Reaction score
I'm still trying to navigate this site and I first posted this in TTC, so sorry if it's a repeat.

I'm new here. My DH and I are both 28 y/o and both have one child each from previous relationships 9 years ago. We started TTC Jan. 07 and nothing has happened. I haven't charted BBT or really done anything but BD like crazy. After almost two years I feel like I'm going to go off the deep end. Every month I'm convinced I must be PG, and every month AF show up to crash the party. Since we are self employed, we don't have insurance, and I haven't discussed my inablity to get PG with a doctor. I did go to the ER in April of 07 with unbelieveable pain and found out that there was a cyst on one of my ovaries that had ruptured a tiny bit. My doctor told me after that, that it shouldn't affect my ability to get pregnant. One other strange thing is that as soon as DH and I started TTC, the signs I usually had during ovulation(egg white mucus, mild cramping) totally stopped. I mentioned this to the Doctor in April and he said that if I had stopped OVing, my periods would become farther apart and lighter, but that hasn't happened.
Sorry to carry on, but it is nice to get it all out there to people who understand. THANKS!

you shud defo have cd21 tests done! as this will determine wether u r O or not, u cud try opk test, these will give u a pos test 12/36hrs b4 u O, there fantastic, charting is good aswell, but first i think u need 2 share ur concerns with ur doc,tell him how long uv been ttc cos after these bloods, if u need help O or somat like that u can get the tabs n get on with it !
best of luck hun....and welcome 2 bnb :):)

Ask to see an OB/GYN! Good luck!

ga girl, I see your in Florida, I'm in Georgia :) SO sorry to hear about your journey, and my husband is self employeed (I dont work) so I TOTALLY feel your pain with the no insurance. I have insurance but because its private insurance I pay about $800 a month, UGH!!!! Guess I don't really have any words of advice, but I do know what you mean, only so much we can do, right, have sex and hope for the best, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm hoping as you poke around on this site maybe you can get some answers. I havn't tried the preseed but that might be an option for you if you don't seem to have much EWCM.

PM me if you want to talk :)

ga girl, I see your in Florida, I'm in Georgia :) SO sorry to hear about your journey, and my husband is self employeed (I dont work) so I TOTALLY feel your pain with the no insurance. I have insurance but because its private insurance I pay about $800 a month, UGH!!!! Guess I don't really have any words of advice, but I do know what you mean, only so much we can do, right, have sex and hope for the best, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm hoping as you poke around on this site maybe you can get some answers. I havn't tried the preseed but that might be an option for you if you don't seem to have much EWCM.

PM me if you want to talk :)

Thanks! Good to hear from someone in my home state. It's just taking a while for it to sink in that I may need extra help in conceiving. I just wanted to stop using protection and be pregnant in a month or two. Obviously, that's not happening. I'm going to check up on preseed. Thanks for the advice.

I've been interested in Preseed also because I have a lot of wetness but I feel like I'm on the side of a little less EWCM than most other women. My hubby sort of feels like he doesn't want to introduce some 'foreign' substance into the mix when we are already having trouble, and have history of miscarriage. I sort of agree cause I'd hate to think it hindered me in some way and made this tough journey even longer, but then again, it could be the ticket!

What part of Georgia are you from? I'm from GA also :)

I'm from Blue Ridge, ever heard of it? You probably have, it's become pretty touristy in the past few years. It's about two hours north of ATL.

I'm still undecided about preseed too. I'm still having thoughts that maybe this month...
but I know that's unlikely after this long with nothing to show for our efforts.

I'm trying to be very positive and remember that a lot of people needed a little extra help to become pregnant and they have suceeded and have healthy children.
It will happen for us too!

I'm in Cumming, which is not TOO far from Blue Ridge, of course I've heard of it, stayed there a ton of times, my grandmother used to live not far from there and my dad lives in Jasper, so you can see I'm totally familiar with your area :) Yup, its more common to have problems than it is to have it just magically happen, or so it seems!

I'm not taking my temps or anything this month so I'm not counting my days, don't even know what cycle day I'm on today, which seems odd, but SO NICE! Trying to just relax, you know. Easy to do right now cause I'm not OV yet and not in 2ww, so I"m sure I'll be a stressed out chik again in a few weeks, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->