TTC for 4 years now. Just finished my first round of clomid 50mg

wish4mybundle

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I am new to this website but i was looking for some advice. I have been TTC on and off for about 4 years. I just finished my first cycle of 50 mg Clomid. I would like to know if this has worked for other ppl and how long after taking it did you get a :bfp: ? Any suggestions I would really appreciate it

I start chlomid next month so v interested in this x

I was ttc for 2 years and got my bfp on 2nd clomid cycle 50mg days 2-6. But we didnt dtd on the 1st round of clomid because my hubby was poorly. So clomid worked brilliantly after ttc for so long. I honestly felt i would never ever get pregnant. Unfortunately my baby had a chromosome disorder and didnt survive. Im now on my 1st round of clomid since my loss. Im hoping it works magic again.
Did your 1st round of clomid make u ovulate? X

I was ttc for 2 years and got my bfp on 2nd clomid cycle 50mg days 2-6. But we didnt dtd on the 1st round of clomid because my hubby was poorly. So clomid worked brilliantly after ttc for so long. I honestly felt i would never ever get pregnant. Unfortunately my baby had a chromosome disorder and didnt survive. Im now on my 1st round of clomid since my loss. Im hoping it works magic again.
Did your 1st round of clomid make u ovulate? X

I'g glad u got a positive result... But i am very sorry for your loss.... This is my first round... I just finished taking the last pill on Friday... Now i'm just waiting to ovulate and take it from there... I'm hoping i get great results

Ok i understand now. Thought u had finished your cycle. Good luck then. Are u doing opks? X

I'd love to no the results of this as I'm starting to think I may have to start it my self

I got my BFP on my 2nd round of clomid with my DS.

I just finished my first cycle this time around and I got my period yesterday. Will start clomid again on Saturday!

I start next month as well.
Over this TCC business though (ticker only shows some of our TCC time).

I spent four years TTC #1 also. Finally, I was prescribed Clomid (also 50mg) and I fell pregnant on my third Clomid cycle! And I have just found out that I am pregnant with #2 on my second Clomid cycle (second cyle this time around, that is)!

I have a good feeling it will happen for you too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->