TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

starting a new dose of clomid...third round up to 150mg...hope it works this time around!

Hey new wifey, I'm doing good hun! Just waiting for a date for our fertility tests then we'll get our treatment started. We're going on holiday in September so hoping to start ivf soon after returning. Glad all is ok with you, and that was great you got a scan just to make sure. Hopefully the worry will ease the further into your pregnancy you get x

it'll be great for ye to get started!where are ye off to?

Going to Mexico - can't wait for some sun!! The weather has been awful this summer hasn't it?! x

Going to Mexico - can't wait for some sun!! The weather has been awful this summer hasn't it?! x

oh wow sounds fab!yeah the summer is crap rain rain and more rain!we're going to lanzorote on the 5th of aug cant wait for sun!:happydance:

Have fun in August!! At least your getting rain...here in Indiana it is dry dry dry and HOT HOT HOT :( almost evrryones grass is dead! :( but I don't like rain so it works for me! Tons of rain would suck :( hope everyone had a good weekend!!

Sugarpi, I'll arrange a transfer of some of the UK and Ireland's rain right over for you - we have TONS spare lol! Wettest May/June on record... blah blah, YUCK! x

Hey ladies hw are you all doing? I'm sorry I rarely come on here I just always end up back on the ttc after a loss section... One min I'm pg then I'm not.. Still hoping to get my rainbow one day, any new BFPs?
Sandoval thts good ur getting tests done I'm getting some done on the 24th..x

Mexico will be fab. Xx

Yep... we have tons of rain to spare so anyone who wants it is welcome to it!!! I need some sunshine!!! lol. Think I might have to follow in the footsteps of people on here and book a holiday in the sun!

Sorry to hear about your losses Cheryl *hugs*.

How is everyone doing?

I am so annoyed!!! My doctor actually said I would never be turned away from medical assistance, and that's exactly what happened yesterday! I'm being made to wait until TTC for 12 months for a scan- I will be a total mess by then.

On top of that, my results for 21 day progesterone never came back from thel lab! I was told all was satisfactory last month, and the doctor told me y-day that the 'satisfactory' result was for all other tests but that one - THAT'S THE IMPORTANT ONE!

I'm back to square one and am so sick of TTC. I am considering giving up. It is too difficult as it is, and without the NHS on your side, becomes impossible. :(

So very very sorry about the loss Cheryl. I am sending you hugs. I really hope that the test find out a cause for you. I would def be asking for a 7dpo progesterone blood test to be done.

Hope - Ugh. So sorry! That really stinks. But looking at your ticker you only have less than 3 months til 1 year. It's really not that far away! I really hope they can get those results and get them over to you!

sugarpi - OMG. It's been so unbelievably hot this summer here in the southeast! I am ready for fall already - which won't be here til like November!

Sandoval - ooohh Mexico! Nice! Enjoy!

Not much going on in my world. I have 0 symptoms. I have my 7dpo progesterone test today. And my 1st RE/FS appt is on Monday.

I am so annoyed!!! My doctor actually said I would never be turned away from medical assistance, and that's exactly what happened yesterday! I'm being made to wait until TTC for 12 months for a scan- I will be a total mess by then.

On top of that, my results for 21 day progesterone never came back from thel lab! I was told all was satisfactory last month, and the doctor told me y-day that the 'satisfactory' result was for all other tests but that one - THAT'S THE IMPORTANT ONE!

I'm back to square one and am so sick of TTC. I am considering giving up. It is too difficult as it is, and without the NHS on your side, becomes impossible. :(

One good thing about the NHS that at least we dont have to pay. However we finally managed to book an appt for my DH to have his first SA done and it can't be done until 23rd August! And then we need to book a second one which going by how long it took to get the first one it wont be until the end of September. I can only hope we get pg before that! I ovulate next week maybe it will be our lucky month!

Snowflakes- I cant wait til fall!!! Its been soooo hot and dry....no rain and about 90-100 degrees Everyday! :(

Well Im at this point where I still want a baby so we are trying but I'm trying to put my focus on getting healthy and joined a gym...trying to not let ttc consume me and our life. Still going to try clomid I took my first dose of provera last night...so hopefully af will be on her way...

Anyone like to read? I have a kindle and started to read 50 shades of grey...and I love it...kinda makes me want to spice up our sex life lol

Goodluck everyone! Hope to see more bfps and hopefully my own. :)

Thans guys il be asking for one but the nhs might be free but it's a joke, they couldn't ask ppl to pay for such a bad service lol..x

Sugarpi - I like to read but find it hard to find time to actually read. I am on the 3rd book of 50 shades trilogy. I started reading them back in April!! I have a good half of the book left still.

Hey Ladies,
How are you all doing? I haven't been on in a long time. I have been so busy. I have graduated from my Vet assistant program. I am still TTC and looking for a job.

Hey Pnuts! Congrats on vet assistant program. Wanna do my dog's dental? Haha! JJ - but she does need one - her breathe is enough to knock you down and she's only 13 pds!! I see you are in your 4th round of Clomid - so am I! Hoping to get that BFP this cycle! I go to the RE/FS on Monday. Nothing else new. Keep in touch!

I am so sorry if I put bad feeling amongst this group earlier. I was very upset this morning and losing faith.

I think you ladies are lovely and so supportive of each other.

Bring on my all girls holiday next week! Wooooooooooooooooo!
Is anyone off anywhere nice on their holidays? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->