TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Snowflake! My appointment buddy!! Are you counting down to the 23? I know I am. We got the results from DH's first SA today and they were awful. They even checked the "Poor Prognosis" box which has this big thing about needing medical assistance with a SA like his. Bleh.

I also started spotting at 6 dpo this cycle. I am soooooo over this whole TTC this month!!!

Hey there Appt buddy! Today is our day!! Hope you have a good 1st appt today too!!

I'll update later with hopefully a good plan of action - my appt is at 1. :thumbup:

Welcome Luna!!

Ok. So new plan of action is in place. They are recommending IUI with Femara, mid-cycle US & an Ovidrel injection. I will have have some blood work mixed in there. I am pretty excited and am hoping for the best!

Right now I am just waiting on AF to arrive so I can make an appt to get the schedule of details that will tell when I need to do what and when. I will also get the RX's and I think some baseline estrogen bloods.

Sounds like you have a plan of action snowflake! My FX'ed for you :hugs:

Femara for me too!! Our RE put us on a whirlwind of testing on Monday. Although there are 3 REs in the town where we live, I haven't heard anything good about any of them, so I chose an RE about two hours away. (They all have bad bedside manner and this is NOT the time for bad bedside manner.)

I had an HSG and got the all clear and DH had another semen analysis. Provided nothing crazy comes back on the SA we will proceed with three months of Femara + progesterone supplements. The RE said it was extremely obvious that I had a hormone imbalance but he was really encouraged that we already got pregnant once right out of the gate. He said he was normal for women to come off BC, have one amazing rebound cycle, and then descend back into a sluggish hormone routine. I wish somebody would have told me that at 18!! I would never have gone on the stupid stuff.

Yeah for Femara! Hope it does the trick for both of us. And your HSG - those are not fun! Hope the SA numbers are all great! I was so happy when RE said that hubby's numbers were excellent! I am more than happy to be the only problem - not both of us! I hear ya about the BCP - I was on them for 12 years! I would have gone off them way sooner!

It looks like you will start Femara in August? I'm not sure I'll be able to get our results and get our meds by then. I have these insanely fast cycles. I'm not taking any progesterone this time, so it may be even shorter. I hope it works for you!! My RE said Femara has fewer negative side effects than Clomid (like thinning of the lining and decreased CM) and so it seems like a good option to me.

I think I was on BC for 11 years.

I hope this does the trick for you operationbby and snowflakes :)

Well waiting on af to show so I can start my third round of clomid....do you guys get cravings for food that you never really liked before...but not pregnant?! I hate eggs...but lately ive been wanting them evrrynight...its weird...

Good luck operation and snowflakes. Hope it works for you both.

I o'd a few days ago so im in the tww. Ive got cd21 bloods on monday to check ovulation etc but we have to wait until 23rd August for DH's first SA! Im feeling a little bit fed up with ttc at the mo but i am definitely more relaxed about it as at the mo there is nothing more we can do at the mo than what we are already doing.

Well waiting on af to show so I can start my third round of clomid....do you guys get cravings for food that you never really liked before...but not pregnant?! I hate eggs...but lately ive been wanting them evrrynight...its weird...

I have Sugarpi. It's your bodies way of saying you're lacking something so it makes you crave certain things.

Hi Girls!

Operation & Snowflakes - Lots of luck with the Femara. My cousin who had difficulty getting pregnant had great results with that medicaton. Hopefully it will be the same for you both!

Flou - Sounds like you are well on your way to a "plan". I know how frustrating all the upfront testing, etc..but it's all for the good.

Lots of luck to everyone in the TWW. Hoping to see another BFB soon.

What is everyone else up to?

AFM, DH and I are waiting to see how his appt with the urologist goes on Aug 10th. Hoping we can do a round of IUI, before trying IVF..but its highly unlikely. I'm due to ovulate late next week...so of course we will continue try "naturally" until a decision is made.

So what cycle is everyone on now?

I'm on 9 (I think, I stopped counting because it got so depressing.)

If you count from when I started - I'm about to start Cycle #15. If you don't count my MC or the cycle after it's Cycle #13... Either way they both suck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->