TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

So happy for your Christmas miracle, cntrygrl!!! So excited for you and your DH!!! Best gift ever!!! :happydance:

What a lovely early Xmas present for you cntry and your DH. I hope all goes well for you!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Countrygirl! I'm so glad you finally got your BFP!!!

I am absolutely stoked for you!!! :hugs:

Amazing news Cntry!!! So happy for you - I can update the thread bfp number yay!!

Good luck to all you ladies on this thread, I still keep up to date with how you are all doing and pray every one of you has a new year bfp xx

Woohoo congrats cntry! :happydance:

omg I so want to get my hsg done, it seems to work for so many people!

I was pretty much counting this cycle out because I had it done and SURPRISE!

Cntry that's so awesome! I'm currently about 6dpo on the cycle I had my HSG in so it gives me hope :) :) :)

H&H 9 months!

Well ladies, DH signed us up for an account at a sperm bank today. We have some paperwork to fill out and then we will do photo matching and pick our donor. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. We have to decide on IUI vs at home insemination. I am really hoping for a BFP in the new year!

Well ladies, DH signed us up for an account at a sperm bank today. We have some paperwork to fill out and then we will do photo matching and pick our donor. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. We have to decide on IUI vs at home insemination. I am really hoping for a BFP in the new year!
HOw exciting! Now that your lp is a proper length you'll have your bfp in no time :)

I hope so. I have always had a gut feeling that if I could just get pregnant again it would all be ok. Sort of like I had a gut feeling that 1) I would have a MC with my first pregnancy and I did and 2) we would have extreme fertility problems. I told DH both of these things before we even started trying. He thought I was nuts. Now he thinks I am not so nuts! lol

And I got my BFP today. IDK what to do about my RE appointment on Thursday. I have a history of early MC so I don't want to get my hopes up or cancel and then have to wait 4 months to get back in! lol

YAY!!! What a way to start the new year!!! Congrats, Operation!!! :happydance: I might still go to your RE appt. Given your history, they will probably want to monitor you and the baby closely. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

Congratulations operation! What a lovely way to start 2013!

Congrats to you Operation! Great way to start the New Year!! Hooray!! I would def keep the RE appt. They will prolly want to check/monitor your Progesterone and HCG levels.

Congrats operation!! Hope this is your sticky bean xx

And congrats on the baby boy snowflakes! xx

Congrats operation!! Keep that appointment. A little extra monitoring will be good.

Snowflakes, congrats on having a little boy! So exciting.

Happy new year ladies. May it be the lucky year for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->