TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Thank you ladies for your lovely words. Im trying really hard to get back to normal. Im going to work but i am struggling. My whole body aches which i am not sure is due to a cold or stress. I just feel so empty. Hoping i can find the strength to ttc soon. At least i know we can conceive which is more than we knew a couple of months back.

Thank you ladies for your lovely words. Im trying really hard to get back to normal. Im going to work but i am struggling. My whole body aches which i am not sure is due to a cold or stress. I just feel so empty. Hoping i can find the strength to ttc soon. At least i know we can conceive which is more than we knew a couple of months back.

flou - take it easy, m'dear. Maybe you could do something special, treat yourself to a dinner out, something? And you go girl for being positive - you're right - you can conceive!

Obviously it's your decision when to try TTCing again, but if you were thinking of trying as soon as you feel healed (emotionally and physcially), apparently the few months after an m/c are more fertile. Just a little thought.

I'm waiting for the day when we can all look back and feel relieved to be out of this TTC game.

:hugs:

Tarot-- I start the clomid next cycle. It was too late to start it this cycle.

Cntry - sorry you start it next cycle. I thought you made it in time for this one. Hopefully you won't need it and you will get lucky this month.

I'm hoping so. Trying to stay positive gets harder and harder each time.

Cntry - yes it does get harder and harder each time but in the end it will all be worth it. This process is long and can be very trying sometimes but we are all here for eachother to help eachother through it.

I think i O'd just 14 days after my m/c. Me and DH are not ttc this month, having a month off. Hopefully AF should arrive in 2 weeks and then we can start ttc again. At least it seems at the mo my body is getting back to normal.

It's been awfully quiet here lately. How is everyone doing?

Waiting to ovulate, booked appointment with fertility doctor to arrange IUI.

How everyone else?

Ella--Are they putting you on clomid? I start that next cycle. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow :hugs:

I go in today for an ultrasound to check my follicles to see if the femera worked....I'm not getting my hopes up :(

Awww Sugarpi I hope you're pleasantly surprised. Would make a nice early Xmas present.

Well I got a surprise!!! I have one follicle that is 22!! Yayyy!! So I got an injectable today and we are going to do timed sex and if it doesn't work this cycle we will be doing IUI next cycle...so I hope it works this cycle!!! :) yayyy for finally some good news!!!

Yeah I was!! My one ovary had small ones and I was like greeaatt...here we go again...and then she looked at my other ovary...and there it was! The only one in there!! 22!! I was like wow...ive never had a good one!! And my cervix was thick which I guess is what they want too...so goody :) now hopefully we catch it!! My hubby feels so bad that we couldn't do IUI this cycle...I told him there is always next time if this one doesn't work... :) I go in Wednesday to check my progesterone level...hope we have a good result! Thanks cntrygrl!! Good luck with clomid next cycle!! Hope you get the same good news I did today :)

Ooh go catch that egg sugarpi! :)

All mine and hubby's lab work came back normal, I have an u/s booked for Jan 8 and a gyno appt on the 10th.

I'm on Femara cycle #3. We have an appointment with another RE at the beginning of January to move forward with monitored IUI cycles.

Now that I have insurance coverage for fertility diagnostics he may want to run more tests on me.

It's so frustrating. I feel like I'm on cycle 1 billion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->