TTC for 6mths... body likes to pretend it is

SoleSurvivor

Reaction score
I have been TTC for 6 mths now, every month my period is late (later than it had ever been before) and toward the end of my cycle I feel sick. My body keeps telling me that I should be pregnant, this month is no better, no period but I keep getting a BFN.:nope:

Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I really need some friends that I can talk to about this as my husband doesn't understand.:shrug:

Hey sole surivivor your not alone :) 2 months ago i had every symptom under the sun! symptoms i hadnt even heard of before so i was convinced it wasnt in my head!! try not to test too much! i am trying not to test this month!! ive only just entered the 2 week wait 2DPO so no symptoms that have been spotted just yet! :)

i dont like to tell my husband every symptom because i dont want to get his hopes up if its a bfn.. even yesturday at one day after ovulation hes like " how do you feel do you feel any different" hes looking for symptoms himself! lol

Thanks so much for your response, I feel so alone with this. My sister got pregnant so easily that I can't talk to her about it. I have never been good being open with my feelings as I don't want to look weak! Ridiculous I know but its how I feel.

:) you know its very important to understand that everything your feel is 100percent normal , and it most ceritanly isn't weak to say how ur realy feelling being completly free about ur feelings may even help relax u! Which might help u get ur bfp!!!! Xxxx stress and axiety is a complete nono! So feel free to share your thoughts and feelings :)

In February I had no period, VERY sore boobies, extremely tired and smells were making me want to puke. I got a BFN and since then haven't had a period. I found out though that I have PCOS. Have you been tested? It's frustrating when your body plays tricks hey.
I all ready love my nonexistent baby too. I understand. How do I get a ticker???

With all the PCOS meds I am on, I get the classic pregnancy symptoms out of the blue. I keep joking when I finally do conceive, I won't know since I am so used to my boobs hurting, nausea, tiredness, etc. It seems to happen every month. What was worse was in Feb, I started vomiting every few days which led the hubby to think I was pregnant. It was just new meds showing their ugly side effects.
I did better this month with not stressing and relaxing. Now that AF is here again, hopefully afterwards, I won't stress but I highly doubt that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->