TTC for 8 months and body is acting strange

dellilla9

Reaction score
I'm new here, and am looking for help/support. Here's my situation.
Bf & I have been ttc for 8 months now without luck. I have a short cycle of only 26 days and I don't ov like most people. I have my most fertile cm right after AF. this month was weird. We were together on 7-10 & again 7-15. Af came on 18th like it should. I spotted 18th(only when wiped) bled 19-20 then spotted 21st(only when wiped). we were together again 22nd thru 26th. but spotted on 23rd & 24th for like an hour each day. then on 28th back started hurting like when AF comes and I spotted late that night for an hour. Spotted when wiped for an hour on 28th. Also been tired and emotional and had nausea after eating spicy and at night. BF thinks I am pregnant and I'm wondering if I just had implantation bleeding. I do check cervix to know where I am in my cycle and usually before AF my cervix is soft as well as during AF. But I checked because of the spotting an its hard and is still hard 2 days later. AF is normally 5 days where I am in bad pain the day before with cramps and extreme back ache to the point of throwing up. I never spot. It comes it goes. I bleed extremely heavy those days. I can't use tampons because I fill an ultra super plus in 15 minutes. This last AF I didn't hurt bad. a couple midol and ibuprofen did the trick.
My bf is afraid of sex because he's scared it will cause me to bleed. Has anyone had this happen or can give me insight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->