Ttc for 8months now need a buddy!

Ttcnum1

Waiting for Eggie
Reaction score
Hey ladies let me tell you a little about myself I am 21 years old I am engaged to be married by next summer actually im trying to do everything before next summer.!! Me and my fiance plan on moving to D.C where gay marriage is legal and accepted so we can live peacefully lol but any who here is my journey!.. Ive been trying ttc for 8months now not back to back but I have tried 4 times!.. The very last time I tried which was july 12 when I had a nice egg waiting for some sperm to get there.. Obviously the sperm did not make it lol! So here I am again back waiting to ovulate driving myself crazy again because before last month I never could catch a positive opk! So you know I was thrilled so for this time im anxious and nervous to see whats going to happen!!! I will be so upset if I cant catch a positive opk this month!!.. I would so love a buddy we can chat via email via webcam or via phone! :hugs:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1311742800z7z31z14.png

you are around the same CD as me, I am at CD5 and my husband and I have been ttc since feb. I will def be your buddy, everyone needs someone to talk to that is going through the dreaded ttw, it is sooo nerve racking. Last month was the first time I O'd since my mc in may and I was sure that was going to be my month :( sadly though, here I am.

aww im glad u want to be my ttc buddy! and im sorry for ur lost how would u like to communicate via email?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->