TTC for no.2 from january 2012!.. but am i ready?? Waaaa

fatponies

Reaction score
As excited as i am for no.2... i am TERRIFIED!!:nope:

I had my little Boy in May this year, me and my husband have both decided that we don't want much of an age gap, and we both only want 2 children (regardless of the gender).:flower:

My little Callum is my WORLD and more.. but HOW the HELL am i going to manage to Share my attention between the two children? I think ill feel bad for Callum..?! Does anyone know where im coming from when i say this??
I know people do cope.. but HOW!!

I need a TTC Buddy :blush:

I think the whole fact that i had GD with my 1st... its pretty likely to strike a 2nd time!
I found it SO hard to diet, im SO used to eating What i want, when i want!
(dont get me wrong, im no fatty, im very fit and healthy!)
and being induced.. i found ah, just crazy! the anxious waiting of it all!!
Its SO worth it, but im just frightened,:hugs:

I need some reassurance ladies :( xx

Hi ya:flower:

I too am thinking of ttc after the new year & Im shit scared!!
My daughter turned 6months yesterday - another May baby. I totally get what you mean about sharing the attention, I cant figure how I can share the love - I cant imagine loving anyone as much as I love her. :shrug:

Birth is the main thing holding me back, I really didnt have a fun time, I hope I can forget it by the time #2 is due.

I'm looking for a TTC buddy from January too :thumbup:

Also our number 2 and scared as hell as well! :dohh:

Last birth was after 28 hours labour resulting in emergency section - not exactly a walk in the park! :nope: :hugs:

heya hun, my son was born in june and we have decided to ntnp :D im totally terrified too id such a bad pregnancy and birth so im nervous to do it again but want them close together :)

Don't worry about whether you'll have enough love for the next baby....love expands to fit the children you have. I have three children, and each one of them means the world to me.

I am so glad I found this thread: we are in the "middle" as far as wanting another one and waiting.

Hubby tells me he really doesn't care what we do, so I guess I am on my own making this decision. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->