ttc forum

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Ok so i realy cant wait till i can officialy post in TTC but just had a read through and is it just me or all the post's a bit boring?(no offence ladies)
Most of the posts are about CM,CP or EWCM(mingin!!)
Theres no fun, no banter. Maybe its just me being naive but i thourght that TTC was supposed to be fun cos all your doing in shagging:blush: Makes me glad im in WWT.

:rofl: I think it changes from day to day. When I was on the forums last year, sometimes there were some pretty interesting topics, while other times there wasn't much going on. Keep checking back. hehehe

I agree, tbh i think it's because TTC fast loses it's fun when nothing happens and it can make sex seem a chore xx

For the ladies on the TTC forum, it can be a very long wait. You might think things like EWCM is boring, but the simple fact is without it you'll have a hard time conceiving.

Perhaps you should do some more research. It could be a way for you to learn more about your body.

I hope you, unlike many others here, conceive very quickly. Otherwise you could find it all very boring. :)

Wow I hope its all about just shagging when your ready :) If only it was just as easy as that for everyone! Hope you don't run in to any problems on your future journey ...you may find all these active signs of trying to have your own family more hassle than a quicky in the park.

I agree with Wobbles, ladies that are TTC don't see it as just sex, it's all charting and working things out, it becomes more of a chore which is probably why it might seem boring to everyone else but to them it's all very important! A lot of the ladies try for years and get nowhere

LOL you wait until you get in there .... they may seem boring to you now but you'll be scrutinising every single possible hint of a bfp like the other girls do. Lord knows i did it for long enough :)

Yep, i can agree with everyone else. Because i was NTNP for a few months and you do literally look for every sign you can. EWCM can suddenly become super exciting :rofl: xx

I wouldn't say it exciting lol but sometimes trying for your family becomes more active depending on various things.

It is interesting to get to know your body for sure ...My OH knew before me in the end bless him :lol:

Some ladies are fortunate enough to not have a long journey and it can be as simple as throwing the condoms out others find their contraception methods can effect journey lenght even cycles, some find their cycles are not regular, ovulating problems, chemical pregnancies, miscarriages ...theres many factors to reasons why you may look for these things including some that if not detected can detect problems that can be treated blah blah blah lol

Makes sense?

Its not fun when you get to certain stages of trying for sure.

I think some ladies have taken some offence to my post and i apologise for this. I understand that for some couples who are unable to get pregnant straight awat, that charting ect can make all the differace between a bfn and a bfp. I was just meaning that the few times i have looked thats what the threads seemed a bit all more concerned with the boiology side of conceving and less about the other sides of it, maybe i have been looking at the wrong times and then ill hold my hands up and say iv been talking a load of rubbish. Iv also noticed that their is a hell of a alot more people in ttc and some are in there for vairing degrees of time so maybe its harder to get to know each other because of the amount of people in there. Ok ill stop now, sorry for any offence i may have caused

I think it needed an apology there as ttc is not all fun and to class things that are important in the ttc journey as boring is a tad immature xx

i have to say i agree with the majority on this one laura, you just wait till ur ttc you'll be supprised at how exiting it all is and id say after how long ur mam tryed for carter with charting and everything else you'd relise how important it is too some ppl, i know u didnt mean to cause offence tho ur not a meanie! :rofl:

You'll probably find that most of the girls in ttc have journals & as well as all the serious stuff that goes on in them the girls know how to have a good giggle too

TTC can be a very long and dusty road to travel and maybe sometimes the weariness is bound to come across in the posts! If you look at the bigger picture you will see that the forum is full of lovely ladies with one common desire but many other shared interests and they (as I did during my time TTC) have ups as well as downs!

I wont even bother to reply to any of your coments are it has been taken out of context completly and some of your comments kinda look like your slagging me of. I was not stating that it is boring, i was stating that the few post I HAVE READ all seem to be about the same things, i did not say that every post was boring or that charting was not important. I was asking the opinions of the other girls in WTT if they thourght that or if it was just me, clearly any one that did agree with me would be to scared to post as they would all have their heads bitten off and i resent the fact that i have been called immature by people that dont know me.

No one is slagging you off, just defending the TTC'ers really.

But i wasent slaggin them off in the first place for them to be defended. I was mearly saying (big ephasis (sp?) here) the FEW that I have read are about the same things. For some reason some
ppl that have read the post has got the opinion that iv said the ppl who post in ttc are boing and that every single post in boring and that the whole process of ttc is boring. I never said that!!!!!!!!!

Ok so i realy cant wait till i can officialy post in TTC but just had a read through and is it just me or all the post's a bit boring?(no offence ladies)
Most of the posts are about CM,CP or EWCM(mingin!!)
Theres no fun, no banter.
Maybe its just me being naive but i thourght that TTC was supposed to be fun cos all your doing in shagging:blush: Makes me glad im in WWT.

I think these are the things people have picked up on - don't worry no-one is mad with you, we all have our opinions but if you put them down in writing sometimes you have to accept others will disagree :hugs:

I have been in both WTT and TTC, and I think both have their merits. If you read the journals, you will see the silly fun side. The TTC forum itself is really technical, but come time, you will be very thankful for it I'm sure. :happydance:

Oh lozzy you are a controversial one :awww:
I can see what youre saying,here in WTT because we have to keep ourself amused and happy while we cant be trying we have lots of 'fun' jokey threads and lots of playful banter and maybe theres not as much of that around TTC.
Before you all eat my brains I KNOW thats because TTC is obviously a very important thing and can be a very worrying,stressful time.I know.Ive been there. Lozzy wasnt trying to offend anyone,just commenting on how WTT and TTC have such a different 'vibe' and I do agree with her. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->