TTC Fourth child - six week cycles, BFP possible?

angelbaby33

Reaction score
hi, has anyone else conceived from long cycles? I am coming up 38, and have had three children within 2 1/2 years of each other which has been an amazing blessing, so would like the next one to be close to their age. My cycles have gone to six weeks since what I think must have been a chemical pregnancy over Christmas. I finally started monitoring ovulation more closely this cycle using OPKs and temping earlier on, initially thought I did at 2 weeks but turned out it was just a failed attempt, then again a week later, and then finally 28 days after AF. I am now 4DPO. My temps have gone way up, so I am confident I've ovulated now. DH and I agreed this would be the last cycle we attempted - my other three are very close in age and the youngest would be over two if we leave it any longer and I'm not getting any younger! So I want to return to work in a year if this doesn't work out rather than put my life on hold (plus I've had two emergency c sections and the third was scheduled due to the past complications - i'm going to have to have a fourth which terrifies me in itself as all have had complications).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->