TTC *GIRL* any help please!!

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So we have a ds and he is amazing. We only want 2 kids so I would love a baby girl!

So my question is, we abstained for 4 days and I got my pos opk yesterday and we bd'd last night. I only have creamy cm and (sorry TMI) I was on top but I did not get up afterwards and nothing leaked out... like nothing! :-k

I'm wondering if I o today or tomorrow if we should do it again or just wait if we want to maybe increase our chances for a girl? I know technically you have a 50/50 chance but what do you ladies think?

chart is in my signature, no temp rise yet.

So if a couple has intercourse right at the time of ovulation, the faster-swimming male sperm have an advantage, and a male baby is slightly more likely — but only very slightly. And, if the timing is a day or two earlier, more of the male sperm die out, and a female baby is a bit more likely. Female sperm live longer but are slow swimmers. Male sperm swim faster but die quicker so if you want a girl, try to time intercourse a few days before O. But of course it's always 50/50. It's worth a try :)

We are trying to a girl as well. I know you should use missionary position and stop BDing 3 days before O is going to help . Also having a diet with low salt is considered helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->