ttc has broken me :(

mumtoteen

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
Just wanted to rant a bit. Been ttc for nearly 2 years. I have an 18 year old from a previous relationship who was concieved on a woopsie sooooo there's me thinking it would be a piece of cake to create a new little bundle of joy....hmmm maybe not. Obviously im a lot older now but i really look after myself. Anyways I just feel like a sobbing shaking mess at the moment. I cant cope with hearing about everyone I know just getting pregnant by just looking at their parner and im finding myself more and more angry and withdrawn towards friends who are currently pregnant. Sigh :( not like me at all. Plus a psychic woman came in my work 2 days ago an started shouting at me that my hormones were all over the place and I will never get pregnant while im holding on to so much anger (I hadn't told her anything she just marched up and said it) sorry for ranting but I have no one to talk to about it even my partner is saying im losing it now. Anyone else struggling to remain sane on this journey? Xx

Hi hun sorry to hear you're struggling :hugs: I know exactly how you feel - have been ttc for four years now after a mmc and each cycle feels like another failure. I'm the same when it comes to pregnant friends - one of mine is currently over four months pregnant and smoking over 20 cigs a day (I will not repeat the things I have called her to my partner) and not even trying to cut down. If anything she is smoking more because she is 'stressed' and thinks it's cute to pretend heave over the smell of food, run from the room only to go and light a cig... yeah you really feel sick don't you urgh! Wow my rant is now over haha. All I can say is take care of yourself and don't worry what other people think of you - if they were in our situation they'd act the same. I find alcohol, sushi and anything in general that pregnant women can't eat/drink always makes me feel better... especially if said pregnant friend is in the same room as you while you are partaking *whistles innocently*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->