Ttc healthy eating

Well yesterday went pretty ok. I did have 1 packet of crisps (but it was a small packet). Didn't snack at all otherwise which isn't like me!

Today I will be eating:
B: cereal with fruit and orange juice
L: wrap or sandwich (haven't decided yet), fruit, veg sticks.
D: curry with rice (will have a small naan and poppadums, but you can't have a curry without them!!).

I figure that as long as I can keep a check on my snacking, my bmi should come down!

Good luck :) you seem to be doing well with it. I'm struggling...no surprise there. Stress eater

Poor you. Stress definitely causes me to eat as well. I hope you're ok

It's definitely easier eating well when I am at work! I ended up having soup with some oatcakes for lunch followed by little tomatoes and carrot sticks.

My biggest issue Is shopping for the healthy foods. They are so expensive. Have to go shopping today and I am so not looking forward to the bill. Lol

Is it really expensive? I don't find it too bad here. I buy frozen veg a lot and then fruit that is on offer.

Today I'm going to eat...

B: beans on toast, orange juice
L: left over curry. Salad sticks/fruit
D: pasta with tomato sauce and cheese.

Snacks: fruit.

So far today I had a bagel with cream cheese...but it was free so hard to pass up. A fiber one bar for a snack. For lunch I'm having avacado, cucumber, and tomato salad and I have no clue foe dinner yet.

Where do you live oneday? I'm in the US in Illinois and prices are just crazy on everything healthy around here. Im.thiniing about using one of those grocery services that ships out everything you need for 3 meals a week. It'd be cheaper than buying it all at the grocery store. Spent 200 on groceries yesterday and I only got 3 meats for dinners, lunch meat for my husband's lunches and some necessities. I use canned and frozen as much as possible because it's so much cheaper than the fresh stuff.

Wow night fire that's a lot! Is that a weekly shop? Had to ask hubby but that's about £150. I usually spend about £70 for a main shop but get a few bits here and there so probably about £90 a week, but I do work in a supermarket and get staff discount which helps!

That is a lot. I'm not being very healthy over the weekend. We had pizza for food last night in front of the tv! I also had 2 cans of lager. Won't be drinking again as soon as I O so enjoyed them!

I had a couple drinks last night too...and a burger for lunch lol so not very good. But I did slow roasted pork and veggies for dinner tonight so not bad

Monday morning......back on the healthy eating train.

B: cereal with fruit and orange juice
L: soup with oatcakes. Fruit
D: slow cooked ham joint with slimming world style Chips and veg.

I'm currently maintaining weight loss but there are a few changes I've made to my diet since ttc.
-I eat chia seeds almost every morning... Sometimes in Greek yogurt, sometimes in oatmeal. But they're great for you have omega 3s.. A natural source that's not fish!
-I've been drinking a lot more water. So far not only my cm has improved but I lost a pound.
-I switched to whole dairy products. This one was hard for me but I read that it's good for ttc. Supposedly women who consume whole dairy conceive in less time.

Brilliant suggestions there Weebles.

Today is going to be boring and very similar food wise to yesterday, except for dinner when we will be having pasta and sauce with ham left over from yesterday.

Great suggestions weebles! I'm not much of a milk drinker...but it's worth a try. I'm so hipeful that this cycle was my cycle but I'm not convinced I ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->